Open submissions - Unspun Page 2

Not there either.

Did you use the right subject line then? Maybe there's a huge number of subs this week?

Yes. I'll just wait a few days and then resubmit it.

Better to try somewhere else rather than just annoying them.

I just received my rejection for this.

Me too. Awesome. It's my fault,I should spend more time writing and less masturbating ad drinking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRbtfzxukT0: 'Well, you can't make much cash off lying on the sofa and blowing off occasionally.'

Did everyone just get a standard rejection? Given how much work people put into this it's a bit weak of them just to say 'thanks, but no'.

It's only a page of work, Ricky. But no, it wasn't a standard rejection.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 28th January 2016, 9:16 AM GMT

Me too. Awesome. It's my fault,I should spend more time writing and less masturbating ad drinking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRbtfzxukT0: 'Well, you can't make much cash off lying on the sofa and blowing off occasionally.'

If you masturbate whilst drinking all you'll do is spill your drink.

Just as long as you don't drink your spill...

People say, Do you remember the first time you were drunk? I say, No. I was drunk.

Quote: Ricky78 @ 28th January 2016, 4:51 PM GMT

Given how much work people put into this it's a bit weak of them just to say 'thanks, but no'.

Welcome to the wonderful world of broadcasting.

Has anyone had any positive news from this yet?

Quote: playfull @ 29th January 2016, 12:08 AM GMT

Just as long as you don't drink your spill...

That's awesome. What's the difference between an alcoholic and a self-fellator?

I thought Mystic Clegg, whose predictions were, surprisingly, always wrong had potential. Bar-stewards.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 29th January 2016, 9:32 AM GMT

Has anyone had any positive news from this yet?

Today (Sunday) is the deadline. I'm submitting now.
You'd think they might wait till the deadline before replying to everyone/anyone?

Quote: radiogagger @ 31st January 2016, 12:15 AM GMT

Today (Sunday) is the deadline. I'm submitting now.
You'd think they might wait till the deadline before replying to everyone/anyone?

They're recording a show next Sunday (7th) - we are going along to watch. So I guess deadlines are quite tight. :)