Only Fools and Horses - the best episode Page 12

A Losing Streak
Chain Gang
Healthy Competition
To Hull and Back

My Favourite one ever has to be

Time on Our Hands, a really good episode and shows them being rich and the scene at the end in Nelson Mandela Flat is touching.

Modern Men is another one, I like the phone call between Del and Rodney, where he applies to assist himself.

Mother Nature's Son is another one of mine because it shows them making tap water and the best bit I like about it is the bit between Trigger, Denzil and Del Boy.

Little Problems- because it is a fantastic episode and it is one where they start settling down and turn the series into another complex because Rodney is married.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire- A interesting episode, because it is showing whether Del cares about his family or money. Really great watching it for the first time.

Rodney Come Home- I love it for a number of reasons. The scene between Albert and Del was one of the best in the series. I also love the story between Tanya and Rodney. Reminds me of Del dating Beverley in Fatal Extraction.

Dates- This is the one where the series starts to change because Del has found his life-long partner. Obviously he doesn't know this.

Jolly Boys Outing- A great one. Classic, every scene had a laugh in it. My favourite scene has to be where Rodney gets arrested.

I love most of them, but these are my favourites.

It's odd to think, considering the amount of times I have seen them, that I have never questioned what episode is best.

I think "Jolly Boy's Outing" is the stand out for me followed closely by "The Longest Night" and then the entirety of series six equally.

For me the series started going off the boil when the shows were extended and with the introduction of Cassandra and Raquel. That said, series 6 'The Unlucky Winner Is..' is laugh out loud several times funny

Here Are My Favourites
Rodney Come Home-The scene between Albert and Del is always funny to watch everytime I always burst out laughing even though I know its coming eurghh a girl bloody brilliant acting from buster merryfield and david jason.

Little Problems-for me it is just so touching and poignant because we see rodney looking towards del to see if it is alright with him to leave his brother's arms and go and live with cassandra,and it is really emotional the way del tells rodney its alright.

Diamonds Are For Heather-this episode is well written and did prove that Del has a soft spot for children, and that he really can be a family man if he put his mind to it. And what happened with his interaction with Heather and Darren helped prepare Del for his relationship with Raquel and Damien later in the series.

Teary I didn't have you as a new man type, George but as you are. That stuff not for me though, I'm another who thinks the two lady's were the kiss of death to OFAH.

My top ten would be all 3 Slater eps, the coin one, the budgie one, hang glider, the bet, the bar, Rodney in hiding, and any other one without Cassandra. I still haven't seen Jolly Boys or can't remember it but will one day :) .

I love the Old Ones Aswell I love

Tea For Three-when del goes hangliding.

Ashes To Ashes-When The Trotters They have triggers grandad's arthur's ashes which del replies isn't that the black bloke who won wimbledon.

Long Legs Of The Law-when rodney dates a policewoman called sandra and gives her a stolen watch which del boy is flogging as deep sea divers watches.

Danger UXD The Blow Up Dolls Episode just pure genius of Comedy.

I like the final episode of series 7 Three Men, a Woman and a Baby.

I wonder how many baby actors played Damien Trotter?

Time On Our Hands is my favourite because they finally get the result everyone wanted but never thought would happen. It also has some touching moments such as when they are stuck in the lift. David Jason should be made king of the universe.

Strained Relations which starts at Grandad's funeral and is the first time we're introduced to Uncle Albert and also A Touch Of Glass are two other episodes I never get bored of watching.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st May 2008, 1:02 AM

Without looking it up, I think that that's the one with the escaped psycho killer, when they go on the fishing holiday.

I find the line about Rodney's whiteness and Kunta Kente's blackness highly amusing.

But then I did first see that episode soon after studying the slave trade.

Ah yes, what a great episode. OFAH is my favourite show of all time.

I quite like the one where they make millions for the old watch they thought was junk in the garage. It was quite sad when they were moving out of the flat. Almost like an end of an era.

For me, the standout episode is 'Little Problems', as I think it epitomises the relationship between Del and Rodney. The scene where Del stands alone at the reception while "Holding Back The Years" plays is just masterful. It could easily have served as the final episode of the show, in my opinion at least.

Another favourite of mine is "Chain Gang", which utilises the supporting cast to great effect and has a rollicking good story.

This show never worked for me. I'm in the minority, I just... never got into it. Sullivan's Dear John...., I enjoyed.

The episode when they went 'fishing' in Cornwall.

Rodney
It's called stealing.

Grandad
No it ain't Rodney.

Del
Listen to your Grandad.

Grandad
It's called poaching.