Comedy Writer needed! Fan of Gervais/Seinfeld/Curb

Hi,

New media company is looking to put together a 10/20 minute mockumentary loosely based on the real company with hopes of taking it forward into something perennial.

Very much Gervais/Seinfeld/Curb your enthusiasm esque, i.e reality-ish, subtle comedy, very character driven, part improv and lots of social commentary.

I have lots of ideas but I need someone who knows how to turn those thoughts into something more structured (we'll reap any eventual benefits 50/50).

If you're a fan of the above shows, know how to write yet are open minded enough to try something very different, and are possibly interested in putting this together with me then get in contact with your background, details and anything else you wish to say or think I should know by the email address below...

Please no timewasters, you must have some sort of experience in writing/comedy. Thank you.

Hi, what experience do YOU have?

You're probably better saying that you're a person, not a media company.

Quote: Krusty @ 7th November 2015, 8:44 PM GMT

Hi, what experience do YOU have?

innit

No time wasters please

You need to pay up front if you want anyone decent

Great to know that a new media company has people full of lots of ideas-no doubt some "running with the sharks" and "pushing the boundaries of what the envelope is" and so on.

hey guys, let's do a viral campaign! It's all the rage! Let's do a mockumentary!

Hi,

Are you still looking for some writers for this project?

I would be happy to offer some time for free subject to how much commitment is required.

leebarrie.bennett@tesco.net

He's resigned, Lee.