New family Sitcom

Hi Writers

Looking for writers to collaborate on a family based sitcom aimed at a general pre watershed audience centred around a Middle aged man who works for an unnamed secret service organisation and his attempts to limit the antics of his 16 year old tech savvy, daughter's attempts to have a social life.

28 Mins with option to cut 6 minutes for US 22 Min standard

Must have multi level appeal to child,teenage and adult watchers

You could call it American Dad.

not really going for the Action hero square jawed look. something rather different..and not a cartoon.

But nice try

Pre-watershed family sitcoms are harder than ever to please the masses.

Good luck with it mate.

If it was post-watershed, I feel I could offer something. Not sure what, but something..

As soon as I read this I too thought of American Dad. Except that is waaaaay past the watershed - even though they insist on censoring it.

So out of the 28 minutes we're writing, 6 of them have to be so unimportant they can be cut out?

OK. But I'm changing the dad to a zombie carpet salesman and turning the daughter into a talking performing seal who's love life is complicated due to an ancient amulet it wears, with hilarious consequences.

Yeah, nice try coming up with a sitcom, Beaky(!)

just seen this. Have you got co-writers? are you still looking? How do we progress/take it further?