Tell us a joke Page 141

So I had this really embarrassing accident involving me being drunk, lonely, and horny, and did I mention drunk? Anyway I remembered something a friend had once said that having sex with an oven ready chicken was an ok substitute for the real thing. Funny thing, I didn't remember him saying anything about defrosting it first. Did I mention I was horny? And Drunk? Anyway this resulted in me getting really bad frostbite in my foreskin, that and getting a lifetime ban from Iceland.

After a few days my foreskin turned black and dropped off, which upset me terribly. So I went to a doctor who explained that there was a new procedure where he could give me a brand new one. By removing a two inch soft tissue section of my colon he could fashion me a foreskin as good as new.

A few weeks after the op I went to see the doctor who asked me how the new foreskin was working out. Ok I said, except that when I get excited I don't know if I am cumming or going.

(I know the 'getting a lifetime ban' joke is as old as me - I just could not resist using it in the set up.)

Do you remember the first time you were drunk? - No. I was drunk.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th January 2016, 9:20 AM GMT

Do you remember the first time you were drunk? - No. I was drunk.

"Do you remember the first time you were drunk?" said the water molecule.

I'm trying to make changes to my diet, so the other day I tried eating vegetarian sausage. It tasted funny, so I asked the vegetarian if he would take a shower before I did anything else.

Quote: NateSean @ 6th January 2016, 4:06 PM GMT

I'm trying to make changes to my diet, so the other day I tried eating vegetarian sausage. It tasted funny, so I asked the vegetarian if he would take a shower before I did anything else.

:D

I don't think you need the first 12 words though.

?
I tried eating vegetarian sausage. but it tasted of cheese, so I asked the vegetarian if he would take a shower before we did anything else.
(Just an idea?)

Extreme cut:

Don't eat a vegetarian sausage, unless he's showered.

I went to an orgy. First served, first come.

Quote: Reg N @ 7th January 2016, 9:35 AM GMT

Extreme cut:

Don't eat a vegetarian sausage, unless he's showered.

I like that, thank you. :)

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 7th January 2016, 2:37 AM GMT

?
I tried eating vegetarian sausage. but it tasted of cheese, so I asked the vegetarian if he would take a shower before we did anything else.
(Just an idea?)

That's a good one too. Thanks.

I just pushed Bill and Ben's girlfriend down a hill.

Sorry that's a tumble Weed joke.

One breast says to the other "You doing anything tonight?"
Other one says, "No, nothing. Why?"
First one says "Want to hang out?"

A friend of mine is addicted to Brake Fluid - although he assures me he can stop whenever he wants.

(Sorry - in today's paper)

Just a word of warning...

If you meet a nice vegan girl and she asks you if you want to go back to her place and eat her vegetarian pie...it might not be quite what you think...

Quote: Reg N @ 7th January 2016, 6:03 PM GMT

One breast says to the other "You doing anything tonight?"
Other one says, "No, nothing. Why?"
First one says "Want to hang out?"

Other one says, "No, you're a right tit".

Sorry, old Viz joke, I think.

History is written by the winners, but geography is only taught by losers.