Insert Name Here

What did everyone think?
I went into it not expecting much but really enjoyed it.
It seemed polished yet there was a hint that it could all fall apart at any minute which I loved.

Yes I quite enjoyed it. Not dynamically original. Is this another one of Richard Osman's concepts?

Don't think so, it's done by 12 Yard productions and Black Dog Television so unless Black Dog is anything to do with him it's not no as I know 12 Yard is nothing to do with him.
I agree about it not being particularly original but comedy panel shows when done well can be absolutely fantastic, it was the first episode so it's possible it could go the other way but as first episodes go I was laughing pretty much constantly.

Yeah, I thought it was good fun.

Watched about 15 minutes hoping it would improve from its messy start, but it didn't so I gave up on it.

It's a bit sporadic but I enjoyed it for the most part.
Sue Perkins is a great host except when she delivers the pre-prepared jokes, seems too forced. Have I Got News For You has the same feel but it's always been very self-aware of the fact.

It needs time to settle and some polish, but it's promising so far. The atmosphere was good, and that can make or break a panel show (and it's precisely why Was It Something I Said? was more or less a failure).

I enjoyed it. The name premise allows for them to branch off into a nice mix of facts and quizzes, not un-like QI.

Yes I noticed the QI similarities too.

Aside from the content, most of the cast were either already over-exposed, or well on their way to it. I'd like to see some new faces.

It felt like it would sit better on Radio 4. There was very little visual comedy and I was struggling to work out what the structure was and when it is quite 'loose' I think TV isn't the format.

Also many of the guests were a bit too familiar and the one I enjoyed most was the historian who kept actually answering the questions.

I'd put it in the watch it if it's on category.

Quote: Sixty3closure @ 10th January 2016, 1:40 AM GMT

I'd put it in the watch it if it's on category.

Better than watching it if it's not on.

Despite getting somewhat tired of the slew of panel shows on the teevee I really enjoyed this one. Superkins (qv) is a warm and engaging host. The section concerning the late snooker champion, Bill Wurberneck's (sp!) excessive thirst was especially amusing and necessitated a rewind so that Mr TBN could enjoy it too :)

Yeah, I'd still date Richard Osman. Although, saying that, he does exceed the 6ft 4in preferred maximum height as far as I'm concerned.

It was good to see Jennifer Saunders on a panel show. I've only ever seen her host Have I Got News For You. She was very keen to get involved.

I'm loving the historian guests. Intelligent, witty, amusing, and all-round great value.