Who Is Your Favo(u)rite Actor? Page 3

When I got my first DVD Player, it came with a free DVD and that DVD was Gossip. That was a weird film but because it was one of the only films I had, I watched it multiple times.

Quote: Lee @ 4th January 2016, 5:21 PM GMT

When I got my first DVD Player, it came with a free DVD and that DVD was Gossip. That was a weird film but because it was one of the only films I had, I watched it multiple times.

Aww. Weird but watchable. One of the many films you discover you've seen him in but didn't realise it was him. (See also Blade 2.)

I've seen Ingmar Bergman's Persona approximately 285173937 times and still don't understand it.
Lovely letter in 'Time Out' years ago. I think it was about Bergman:
'I would like to complain about a comment last week, saying Ingmar Bergman is only comprehensible to pretentious, arrogant Oxbridge arts graduates. I myself am a pretentious, arrogant Oxbridge arts graduate, and they don't mean FA to me either. Sorry.'

Quote: George Kaplan @ 4th January 2016, 2:23 PM GMT

Adding Ed Norton to my shortlist. Great range. Loved him in Moonrise Kingdom.

Quote: zooo @ 4th January 2016, 5:03 PM GMT

He's amazing. Haven't seen him in much recently though.

He was in The Grand Budapest Hotel and was excellent in Birdman.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th January 2016, 4:38 PM GMT

The trouble I am having with actresses (OK,OK, female actors)is separating the acting ability from if I would like to give 'em one. Lovey

I have the same problem. In the end I decided to keep separate lists! Cool

My "holy trinity" of actresses I love for their acting ability consists of Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson and Judi Dench.

My list of actresses I fancy starts with Rosario Dawson and goes on for miles.

For comedy: Peter Sellers
Otherwise: AntCoolony Hopkins, Meryl Streep or Bugs Bunny.

Quote: Agnostik @ 4th January 2016, 5:53 PM GMT

I have the same problem. In the end I decided to keep separate lists! Cool

My "holy trinity" of actresses I love for their acting ability consists of Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson and Judi Dench.

My list of actresses I fancy starts with Rosario Dawson and goes on for miles.

Laughing out loud Still can't think of one as I would bonk anything breathing (within reason) Young and fresh Lovey and the older ones know what it is for and how to use it. Lovey

No, it's hopeless.

There's a lot of actresses (female actors for the PC) that I like, but all are bonkable and it's impossible to make a separate list, so I will only post my favourite male ones:-

Alastair Sim

Alec Guinness

Peter Sellers

Harrison Ford

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th January 2016, 9:25 AM GMT

There's a lot of actresses (female actors for the PC) that I like, but all are bonkable...

What's the P.C term for bonkable?

It's brilliant that this kind of thinking is dying out and the bitterness of old men (and women for the PC) is being diluted by a modern world where people are treated as people and not ranked by gender and race.

Now where would I place your daughter, sister or even mother on my own bonkable list? Because surely that's all their good for.

Vive la difference :P

Ironic.

Quote: Lee @ 5th January 2016, 10:05 AM GMT

Ironic.

Yes it is, considering your avatar.

:S

Ah, the old standard perplexed emoticon reply - you know I thought the same thing when you typed "ironic" ;)