Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2015

Better than recent years, but that was probably down to funnier panellists. Quite enjoyed this one.

Big Fat Quiz of Everything on Tuesday 5th should be good.

Rob Brydon was excellent but to have David Mitchell and Richard Ayoade on opposing teams seemed rather redundant as their humour is rather similar.

I enjoyed it very much, partly thanks to a complete lack of panellists whose very presence annoys me. No James Corden, no Jack Whitehall, no Jonathan Ross, no Noel Fielding, no David Walliams... Lovely.

Was alright, better than the last two. Far too long, though. Don't know why I watch these every year, as I generally steer clear of any panel show. :S I'm a fool to myself.

I enjoyed it. I agree it's all down to the booking. No irritants in this line up.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 2nd January 2016, 12:13 AM GMT

I enjoyed it. I agree it's all down to the booking. No irritants in this line up.

Yes.

I reckon Jimmy Carr was genuinely perplexed when Rob Brydon was trying to jokingly take over the presenting of the quiz. It's like Jimmy had no come-backs stored away and looked a little embarrassed, even if it was all for the giggles.