The Adventures of Lano and Woodley

It's hard to believe there's not a thread here for The Adventures of Lano and Woodley.

Lano and Woodley were a super star duo of Australian comedy. They first became big after their sitcom came out in 1997, and the second season in 1999. It was a physical comedy about two buffoons out of work, mucking around and getting into trouble. I'm not sure what to compare it to. Its probably most comparable to Laurel and Hardy.

They toured Australia milking their duo comedy for more than 10 years after the show finished. They were Australian comedy royalty.

In my opinion it was the best Australian sitcom of all time.

I've never seen the sitcom but remember seeing them on other things over the years. For some reason I think that they used to be on Hey Hey It's Saturday a lot but I might be confusing them with someone else. Also remember them on the comedy gala. I liked what they did but sometimes felt like it didn't work due to the short time frame.

They did cameos on absolutely everything. and you're probably right about their.cameos not working. Their live shows always packed huge venues, largely because they were family friendly.

Christ - just watched it and it's terrible. You might like bottom though if you'v e not seen it

Oh Darn.