Newbie alert!

You're probably thinking "Who the **** is that douche?"

I go by my nickname "Al Gino", I was brought up in England but I'm actually Italian by family.

As my profile reads, I'm a bit of a dork. I only have a few good friends, I'm not very successful in the relationship department, I have severe health anxiety like when I feel sick, I over analyse my symptoms and to top it up I'm a cluts and asthmatic.

Welcome :)

G'day, Algino.

Strumpet

Welcome. I'm glad to read that you're as well-adjusted as the rest of us ;)

Welcome! I had to Google Cluts...

I think it is a corruption of the Jewish "klutz"

Yiddish to be more specific.

Welcome.

Oy vey! If we're splitting hairs, the Yiddish is "klots" :D

Klutz is the Jewish/American version. Cool

Quote: AlGino @ 20th December 2015, 3:32 AM GMT

I over analyse my symptoms...

Same here. I'm constantly at death's door since I'm twelve or so. Avoid the Medical Thread at all cost then, I do. Well, it's one of Hercules' threads so it's a good advice in any case. :P

Welcome to the site, AlGino!

Lol, I failed to mention I sometimes misspell words. I actually do use "cluts" because "klutz" reminds me of that horrible KKK cult.

@Gordon Bennett - Yeah, I really can't stand it when the NHS tell me to check my symptoms online, it makes me more paranoid about my health. It's bad enough that I have panic attacks and as well as asthma and then I'm prone to palpitations due to tachycardia so each time my heart races and I feel breathless, I freak out and think it's a heart attack.