Things that piss you off Page 1,638

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th December 2015, 9:59 AM GMT

Getting a PM on here from someone called "Skyhigh" who's based in Baghdad, enquiring whether I'm a lady.

Oo, you never know, maybe Christmas has come early for you Laughing out loud

Quote: Loopey @ 16th December 2015, 10:12 AM GMT

Oo, you never know, maybe Christmas has come early for you Laughing out loud

Baghdad's a long way to send an orange and some Brazil nuts to, let alone the 'Eat Me' dates.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th December 2015, 10:21 AM GMT

let alone the 'Eat Me' dates.

Oooh, you are awful............it's your own fault, you shouldn't have such a sexy avatar.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2015, 10:28 AM GMT

Oooh, you are awful............it's your own fault, you shouldn't have such a sexy avatar.

I know that you like a large slice of Pollard in December.

People who clear their throat and seem to have an almost endless supply of phlegm swilling around inside them. Sick

Quote: chipolata @ 16th December 2015, 10:50 AM GMT

People who clear their throat and seem to have an almost endless supply of phlegm swilling around inside them. Sick

Worse than that, when they spit it out on the pavement in front of you.

Quote: Loopey @ 16th December 2015, 10:53 AM GMT

Worse than that, when they spit it out on the pavement in front of you.

Sick Sick

That just happened. A red faced man was hawking and heaving and finally ejected an ectoplasm glob onto the pavement. I didn't need to see that.

Quote: chipolata @ 16th December 2015, 10:55 AM GMT

Sick Sick

That just happened. A red faced man was hawking and heaving and finally ejected an ectoplasm glob onto the pavement. I didn't need to see that.

Yuck! That's apparently why they started up the Post Office Sanatorium Society - loads of posties were contracting TB from the gob they picked up from their mail bags (which had been standing in pools of spit.)

Getting notice in the mail telling me the Real estate is coming tomorrow to inspect repairs that have been carried it. I have several issues with this:
1. They are meant to give 24 hours notice but they didn't post it until Monday night which means I didn't get it until Wednesday night. They want to come in Thursday.
2. I have no idea what they are inspecting as I have not been told to fix anything .

Quote: chipolata @ 16th December 2015, 10:55 AM GMT

Sick Sick

You've reminded me (thanks!) of when I was about 14 waiting at a bus stop early in the morning when this old boy was approaching on a bicycle hawking everything he could from his throat and then proceeded to gargle with it before spitting it out in front of me. (the green sick emoticon is not enough)

Quote: Loopey @ 16th December 2015, 9:38 AM GMT

The one that came out in the 70's, I don't remember the title.

The first one was Episode IV.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2015, 9:45 AM GMT

Would have thought that was obvious Herr Splitter. :P

No. Totally wrong.

And by the way I love all the Star Wars films and will see the new one although I won't queue up for it.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th December 2015, 6:10 PM GMT

No. Totally wrong.

It was a josh, which you seem to be so fond of, so am surprised that you would have seen that for what it was. (evipedantly maybe not)

Oh and swivel on this:-

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th December 2015, 10:45 AM GMT

I know that you like a large slice of Pollard in December.

A friend of mine has a 1 year old daughter she inadvertently named Sue Pollard. She regrets it now.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2015, 11:00 PM GMT

It was a josh, which you seem to be so fond of, so am surprised that you would have seen that for what it was. (evipedantly maybe not)

Oh and swivel on this:-

Oooh. That felt quite nice actually.

Old BCG members who flounce off then return a couple of years later.