Hey everyone!

Hello, my name is Tony. I am 25 and I am from Wakefield, which is in West Yorkshire. My main hobbies are socializing, the internet and playing pool. My favourite TV shows are Porridge, Only Fools, Open All Hours and Citizen Khan. Not the best taste in comedy, I know, but it is something that I love watching. I am a Chelsea supporter, I know we are not doing well, but that is life.

I hope, I will get to know you a lot more around the forum.

Welcome. :)

Thanks for the welcome, it looks like a fantastic forum here, with a great atmosphere.

It is, but beware the "winder uppers" - you'll know when they have a go at you, if you can stay the pace; but most are decent people.

Use the search facility before you post a new topic as it is unlikely that you will want to post something that hasn't already got a thread. Common mistake people make when they get over excited. Laughing out loud

I would expect winder uppers here because it is a comedy forum, this should be the first place to come if you want a really good laugh. I always try and keep calm in any situation on the internet, because at the end of the day, if you come here and not expect any winder uppers, who is going to make you laugh? Thanks for the tips, I will remember that in mind, if they were a reputation or like system here, then I would give a rep to you.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th December 2015, 8:12 PM GMT

It is, but beware the "winder uppers" - you'll know when they have a go at you, if you can stay the pace; but most are decent people.

Use the search facility before you post a new topic as it is unlikely that you will want to post something that hasn't already got a thread. Common mistake people make when they get over excited. Laughing out loud

Welcome!

Herc is taking sense. I've been here nearly two years now.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th December 2015, 11:10 PM GMT

Welcome!

Herc is taking sense. I've been here nearly two years now.

Thanks,

but you learn to deal with, after all it is a comedy forum isn't it?

Quote: Wheel @ 11th December 2015, 11:24 PM GMT

Thanks,

but you learn to deal with, after all it is a comedy forum isn't it?

If you say so matey. Like many Internet fora though, it can be a bit fighty at times.

G'day Wheel.

Strumpet

Keep on truckin'

Paul

We're all very excited to have you here.