You, Me And The Apocalypse Page 2

Wow! What a great series. I enjoyed it throughout, the entire cast were brilliant.
One of my favourite programmes of the year. Very surprised as I though it would have been a bit crap. The twist was awesome. Well done to all the people involved!

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 4th December 2015, 4:19 PM GMT

Wow! Then that's a great return. It had great ambition, that's for sure. And I watched them all but overall was left a bit disappointed by the last few episodes and the ending itself.

Same here. LOVED it for the most part, great non-stereotypical characters. The nazi lady was excellent, and Rob Lowe as well. Baynton continues to amaze me, tough to pull off multiple characters like that. And the production values for TV set it apart.

But yeah, the last 2 episodes just seemed to drop the ball a bit. Still, better than most things I've seen this year! Hope it does well here in the states, it deserves to.

I was wondering how well this was doing in the states? I' very much enjoyed it so would love another series.

I'm not sure what viewing figures are considered good in the US, but it's been getting excellent reviews.

Bit late to the party but just watched all of these.
Very enjoyable I thought, although I do wonder if they would have ended it differently if they knew that they weren't going to get a second series.