Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 19

Just watched a couple of episodes on Dave. The Mugging one I'd seen but I'd never seen the 6 Toed Baby one. A couple of real laugh-out-loud moments.

For no particular reason I haven't really watched this show. I had caught a few scenes here and there and thought it was ok. I have no Sky at the moment so watched the Pointless episode the other day on BBC iPlayer. It was hilarious. Was that a stand out episode or the general quality of the show?

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th July 2015, 8:53 AM BST

For no particular reason I haven't really watched this show. I had caught a few scenes here and there and thought it was ok. I have no Sky at the moment so watched the Pointless episode the other day on BBC iPlayer. It was hilarious. Was that a stand out episode or the general quality of the show?

I think it was par for the course. I can watch repeats and still laugh. Apart from the sits there's loads of jokes.

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th July 2015, 8:53 AM BST

I have no Sky at the moment so watched the Pointless episode the other day on BBC iPlayer. It was hilarious. Was that a stand out episode or the general quality of the show?

I thought that was a weak episode.

Quote: Aaron @ 14th July 2015, 11:51 AM BST

I thought that was a weak episode.

I thought it was one of the stronger episodes. Funny that.

In general I like NGO but you do get vast jumps in quality from one episode to the next. It certainly can't be accurately judged based on any single episode.

Have people seen the interview with Katy Wix where she says that an 8th series is being discussed?

Hope they are not flogging a dead horse, but fear they may if there is another series.

I would love another series and I don't think Mack would do it if he didn't think it would work

Quote: Jackamo @ 20th August 2015, 12:30 PM BST

I would love another series and I don't think Mack would do it if he didn't think it would work

He hinted at a few Christmas specials not so long ago.

Any one know if the Christmas special has been recorded yet?

Frank Skinner plugged it for Lee Mack on his new iPlayer show so it's probably in the can, yes.

Quote: Anon Umus @ 16th November 2015, 7:42 PM GMT

Any one know if the Christmas special has been recorded yet?

I got an EMail about this Christmas special the other day. "NOT GOING OUT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: EXCLUSIVE SCREENING" (so yes to answer your question) on 10th December.

So the Christmas Special has already been filmed and is just shown on the 10th December?

It appears so.

Well it looks to me like it's being recorded today (gone) and televised on Christmas Eve.