Jonathan Ross Page 4

Hehehe.

I doubt he ever would but I'd love for Alan to do another radio show. Maybe one day, when Steve Coogan gives up on Hollywood. He'll go back to his roots and get back into bed with BBC 2 and Radio 4.

Or he'll die in a drug-fueled car crash.

On the show the other night was, Peter Kay, I haven't seen much of his comedy. I liked him, a lot.

I think, Stephen Fry may have been edited. In the time it took me to make and eat some toast, the interview was over. All of five minutes, I felt cheated.

Yea they need to space out the guests a bit as the first guest/guests usually gets around 25 minutes compared to 10 minutes or so for the other guests including the big guest.

The adverts have really hurt the show imo.

I hate the smug look on his face just after he says somethig a bit rude.

He got a kiss off Ewan McGregor. That was my fav bit of new series so far to be honest as he actually squirmed in his seat.
He can make me giggle but that's when he does unintentional things.
He is Marmite!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/comedian-hits-itv-axes-song-175627712.html

Poor Tim. Although he has got annoying hair.

As for Ross, I must admit I enjoyed his ITV chatshow far more than his BBC one. He seemed to recapture some of the spirit of The Last Resort. I'd still rather him back on the radio on Saturday mornings, but it was better than I thought it would be. I'll prbably watch this tomorrow night.

Loved the Radio shows as well, or the podcasts rather.
The ITV show seemed to have quite a short run though, how many episodes was it, is it on the the BCG guide?
I hope not, as I don't look at it that much since FatherTedgate

Despite some really good lines, Minchin's song simply isn't funny, clever, or generally good enough to outweigh the potential offence. And as a non-religious, anti-censorship comedy fan, I think ITV have for once made the right decision. As the song stands, it's just thoroughly inappropriate for broadcast at this time of year.

Not the same since he ceased getting off with male prostitutes on BBC local radio.

I watched this weeks because of Elvis Costello. Rob the teeth was surprisingly very good.

I thought they were going to end the show with a karaoke session last night? Bloody Yahoo News, wrong information!