Scream Queens

Loving this.

Really taking the piss out of rich kids who are just image conscious - with lots of comedy horror.

Also features the gorgeous Jamie Leigh-Curtis.

Sorry - she's smoking so gone down in my estimation.

I really enjoyed the first ep, too! There was one unforgivably-bad piece of expositional dialogue thrown in there, but apart from that, great stuff!

It's amazing, the Scream movies have had such an impact on modern culture that they're still essentially using it as a template, even for certain TV shows. Plus the lead girl in Scream Queens, Emma Roberts, was in Scream 4.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th October 2015, 10:38 PM GMT

Sorry - she's smoking so gone down in my estimation.

Quote: Lee @ 27th October 2015, 11:50 PM GMT

Only she can smoulder like that. Lovey

I find it difficult to discuss the amount of points I disliked about this TV program but I am clearly out of the target market. Obviously racism is back in fashion or maybe in the US was never out of fashion.

It is squarely aimed at the twentysomethings who understand fashion, celebrity and do not mind Dorothy Parker being misquoted. In other words the X Factor generation.

Also to any real horror buffs it was so obvious the fryer was going to be on and the body would be missing. The 4.50 from Paddington this is not.

Emma Roberts is good even if she is playing such an annoying character and Jamie Lee Curtis is far too good for this.

I am now starting to think I judged American Horror Story a little too harshly after watching this tosh. I think it will appeal to fans of 90210. Unlikely to appeal to fans of The Exorcist.

Quote: Lee @ 27th October 2015, 11:50 PM GMT

Fenella Fielding, excellent. I heard her in an interview last week. She still has a sexy voice even though she is 80 +.

I think this is more of a black comedy than a out and out horror, like the Scream TV series.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 2nd November 2015, 10:53 PM GMT

I think this is more of a black comedy than a out and out horror, like the Scream TV series.

It has to have humour to be a black comedy like God Bless America for example which blends in the celebrity culture and spree killings.

For me Scream Queens just is not funny.

I watched it once and thought it really funny but I'm not getting dragged into watching a US series as they go on forever.

Flintstones? Happy Days?