Oldrocker Page 2

Judging only by his posts and a few messages, he was never a curmudgeon. Which is quite a feat as the years accumulate.

Thanks for the good times and friendship and baffling Black Country dialect messages that never failed to cheer me up :)

You'll be missed, Ode Pal x

:( RIP fella. x

Saddened by this news. RIP Oldrocker

This is sad he was a regular, witty and friendly voice on these forums.

And will truly be missed because he was also a very wise voice.

Oh my, I've only just seen this. I met him a couple of times at the meets and he was a truly lovely guy. Always a gent on here as well.

RIP OR.

Very sad news. Great company both in person and on here. I will raise a glass of fine ale to you sir. Rock in peace.

This is sad, sad news. I was thinking about him the other day and wondering why he wasn't around much when he used to be such a regular poster. I remember he suffered a lot from depression so can only hope he had at least a peaceful end.

And his apparently failing eyesight, which asked about and I told him about my glaucoma, but he never responded as that was about the time that his posts started to be few and far between, which I thought was ominous at the time although I never foresaw this sad conclusion.

Are you sure he's dead? I thought he was one of the Old High Ones?

RIP Keep on rocking.

RIP Old Rocker.

RIP OldRocker - one of the greats and always a gent.

One of the family has died.

:(

RIP

You are never too old to rock'n'roll - but he was too young to die. :(

I have no doubt he's looking down on us now, reeling off a Hancock quote of false modesty.

We'll miss you, OR.