New Comedy Reality Series - Looking for Pranksters

Hey!

I'm working on a brand new television series involving funny pranks and I am currently on the lookout for fun, outgoing, mischievous types who might want to take part in the programme. I thought this might be of interest to people on here :)

I would love to talk to anyone who is keen so please feel free to email me - rhys.towse@whizzkid.tv or casting@whizzkid.tv - for more info. Or call me on 0207 440 2571 if you have any questions.

Thanks once again,

Rhys

I'll do it if Sooty and Doug join me?

Any age or location preferred?

Were open to any age or location. Would need to suit a young audience.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 27th October 2015, 11:54 AM GMT

I'll do it if Sooty and Doug join me?

chat up line never works.

Besides this ad has the air of a Saw/Fritzel basement.

Looks like it might be legit...though it could be a prank of course...

feel free to look up the company ... whizzkid TV or call them and ask for Rhys

Sorry it does indeed look most legit.

I'm more of a writer than a performer.

Please feel free to pass on information if you know of anyone who may be interested. Would love to give someone a chance!

Quote: Rhys Towse @ 27th October 2015, 5:15 PM GMT

Please feel free to pass on information if you know of anyone who may be interested. Would love to give someone a chance!

Would any of the scenes include dressing as a aardvark and looking for food in Epping Forest?

Up to the prankster.

I would have thought BCG's finest would have been up for this. Come back Dave Bussell..

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 27th October 2015, 8:20 PM GMT

I would have thought BCG's finest would have been up for this. Come back Dave Bussell..

I've never experienced the aforementioned gentleman on the BCG boards, but am more than aware of his wit, poise and website. Ergo: he'll undoubtedly be perfect for this programme concept.

Legal bit: what happens if one of the so-called 'Pranksters' is arrested for a particularly felonus act and taken into custody as a result? Will the production company be finding the individual's legal costs?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 27th October 2015, 10:58 PM GMT

Legal bit: what happens if one of the so-called 'Pranksters' is arrested for a particularly felonus act and taken into custody as a result? Will the production company be finding the individual's legal costs?

Better than that, I reckon they would do a fly on the wall documentary all the way through the legal process right up to incarceration. It would make 'gr-r-r-eat telly'..

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 28th October 2015, 5:39 PM GMT

Better than that, I reckon they would do a fly on the wall documentary all the way through the legal process right up to incarceration. It would make 'gr-r-r-eat telly'..

I think so too. How about the follow up: 'Prank The Stipendiary Magistrate?'