Show What You Wrote - series 3 Page 3

Quote: Bonzo @ 20th October 2015, 2:57 PM BST

Congrats Nogget! Which categories?
:)

Thanks Jane; work & play.

I've got to rewrite, which isn't a problem, but I will be away for a couple of weeks from the weekend without the means to do much, so I'd better get it all wrapped up before then.

I've been asked for a rewrite on a work & play sketch too, although they've labelled it as one for The End themed show.

Quote: Tradepressed @ 20th October 2015, 4:04 PM BST

I've been asked for a rewrite on a work & play sketch too, although they've labelled it as one for The End themed show.

Congrats Tradepressed - and to everyone else who's got an email!

Nothing for us.

Quote: Bonzo @ 20th October 2015, 4:10 PM BST

Congrats Tradepressed - and to everyone else who's got an email!

Nothing for us.

Thanks Jane. Not hearing anything doesn't necessarily mean you haven't got something in the shows.

Does it?

No It doesn't

I had a couple of rewrite requests last time around
But another one went straight through & I didn't hear until the show was about to be recorded
And then it got cut anyway

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th October 2015, 4:37 PM BST

No It doesn't

I had a couple of rewrite requests last time around
But another one went straight through & I didn't hear until the show was about to be recorded
And then it got cut anyway

Thanks Steve - still some hope then!
:D

Depends what you sent really
I'm not holding out much, I think I raided any of my half decent sketches from Critique long ago

:D

Something I've never done Whistling nnocently

Asked for a rewrite on a sketch for the end...that's my weekend sorted :)

Oh, for fuc-

I mean... congratulations all!

Maybe all your sketches went straight through, Pripyat. Who knows?

Been asked to do one rewrite for Work & Play.

BTW, was I the only one who didn't title their script file names as "[SHOW THEME] - [YOUR NAME] - [Sketch title]"? I found the instructions on the webpage unclear. I thought we only had to have [SHOW THEME] - [YOUR NAME] - [Sketch title] on the script.

Maybe I'm just thick.

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ 21st October 2015, 12:30 PM BST

Maybe all your sketches went straight through, Pripyat. Who knows?

Been asked to do one rewrite for Work & Play.

BTW, was I the only one who didn't title their script file names as "[SHOW THEME] - [YOUR NAME] - [Sketch title]"? I found the instructions on the webpage unclear. I thought we only had to have [SHOW THEME] - [YOUR NAME] - [Sketch title] on the script.

Maybe I'm just thick.

I read it the same way you did. Did they mention that in your rewrite request?

Hey Producer! It's been a while.

Yes, they said that in the rewrite people should title their sketches as [SHOW THEME] - [YOUR NAME] - [Sketch title].

I didn't do that for any sketches I originally sent in and I've still been asked to rewrite something so it looks like they read things that didn't go by this rule.

Yes, I've been more lurky than posty lately..

I read "sketch title" as being the title of the sketch in the header rather than the file name, so page 1 of each of my sketches dutifully follows that format...

Just had another e-mail that something I wrote is being considered without the need for a rewrite - so it doesn't look like the fat lady has sung just yet on submissions.