Have I Got News For You - Series 50 Page 3

Yes, I thought Ian Hislop was on form, especially when dealing with Sadiq Khan

And Super Kins was hosting. Did a very good job. I do like her.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th October 2015, 11:49 PM BST

And Super Kins was hosting. Did a very good job. I do like her.

I do too. Are you planning to purchase her autobiography Spectacles?

See Amazon product listing

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th October 2015, 7:18 PM BST

Nope. :P

I haven't seen it yet. Anything that starts at 9pm I can't watch (I have to help my Dad to bed which takes about half an hour). Tried to catch up on the iPlayer last night, it wasn't there! Nothing after about 5pm Friday afternoon. I'll look again tonight or wait for the longer repeat.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 18th October 2015, 3:38 PM BST

I haven't seen it yet. Anything that starts at 9pm I can't watch (I have to help my Dad to bed which takes about half an hour). Tried to catch up on the iPlayer last night, it wasn't there! Nothing after about 5pm Friday afternoon. I'll look again tonight or wait for the longer repeat.

Yes! I was trying to find something on iPlayer that was on Friday evening and that is normally there, but it wasn't!! Someone not doing their job or couldn't give a toss? Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th October 2015, 4:14 PM BST

Yes! I was trying to find something on iPlayer...

Why so mysterious? Was it something dirty?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 18th October 2015, 4:30 PM BST

Why so mysterious? Was it something dirty?

It's was undeed: North Norfolk's Naughtiest Nightgowns.

Michael Sheen should be great in the chair next week; ditto Jon Richardson as one of the guests.

Whistling nnocently

Surprised at the number of Chinese name jokes last night, so if they can do it...........

In the street of a thousand arseholes,

By the sign of a swinging tit,

Hoo Flung Dung was murdered,

By his brother Hoo Flung Shit.

Nice jumper, Paul!

Very good again tonight - lot of laughs.

Excellent tonight and I thought Josh Widdicombe was very sharp - he has gone up in my estimation.

Anyone else think that over the last 10 years Ian has actually become funnier / wittier than Paul?! If you watch old eps Paul was particularly spikier and more controversial with guests, maybe because his private life wasn't always going so well so he was moodier.
But these days I think that Ian is actually the quicker / wittier panellist-while Paul tends to sit quietly and just quip in the odd random / and not always funny comment!

Yes, and fully agree with your last bit about Paul - I have said this before on here that he has this annoying habit of repeating his jokes or "explaining" them, which he does I think because he realises they are not that funny.

Alex Salmond! Does Keewik like him or not?