Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Page 7

I would welcome this, a lovely sitcom that embraced slapstick for all it was worth. I can still remember being blown away by the now famous roller skating sequence. I imagine Crawford could do some stunts now, they would just have to be more imaginative/creative with how they are filmed/edited. I wonder what other gems will be brought back? Brittas? OFAH? And, although this will absolutely not happen, I would pay good money to see another episode of Steven Moffatt's Joking Apart.

It would certainly be interesting if this were to happen although I would not hold out too much hope for it.

The Summer Wine guys were doing slapstick when considerably older than Michael Crawford though so it is certainly possible that it could work.

'Twould be an interesting curiosity.

This is bullcrap

Clearly Frank would be dead by now

His inability to find gainful employment year after year would have resulted in Betty coming home from the shops one day to discover Frank hanging from a rope on the landing

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th October 2015, 8:48 PM BST

His inability to find gainful employment year after year would have resulted in Betty coming home from the shops one day to discover Frank hanging from a rope on the landing

Laughing out loud

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud.

A few years ago a new series of Bottom (Hooligan's Island) was announced. Would Richie and Eddie still be alive?

Enjoy your whoopsie, was that enough on topic, Mods?

Frank as a young man was sad viewing, between the laughs. He would make tragic viewing as an old man.

I don't know, he could be another Unlucky Alf.

Didn't he emigrate to Australia?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 9th October 2015, 1:01 PM BST

Didn't he emigrate to Australia?

Yes. I think to his uncle's sheep station at Woolamaloo. I have no idea how it's spelt. Not sure where it is - maybe in New South Wales

*Edit- I was curious so just looked it up- it's spelt Woolloomooloo. Seems it is a fairly inner suburb of Sydney- not that kind of place for a farm .

Quote: reds @ 9th October 2015, 1:16 PM BST

Yes. I think to his uncle's sheep station at Woolamaloo. I have no idea how it's spelt. Not sure where it is - maybe in New South Wales

*Edit- I was curious so just looked it up- it's spelt Woolloomooloo. Seems it is a fairly inner suburb of Sydney- not that kind of place for a farm .

But judging by the name, it probably once was?