Skit Comp 22 -30.9.15

Awesome wank but ultimate winner is GAPPY. PM me with a subject for next wank please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
4 - 10 - Gappy
2 - 5 - Scratchyr
Special mention: Flavian, me

Your new subject: LAUGHTER.

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except mongeese.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's yours and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try to only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 30.9.15

Overall Leader Board is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 25 - Scratchyr, Gappy
2 - 10 - Darren, Funy HaHa, Playfull
3 - 5 - Stylee Ting Ting

MOANTY PYTHON

TV STUDIO.
PRESENTER and GUEST:

PRESENTER Good evening and now for something completely different. We expect...

GUEST Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

PRESENTER (nudges him)

GUEST Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more.

PRESENTER How are you?

GUEST I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay.

PRESENTER And how do you spend...?

GUEST I sleep all night and I work all day.

PRESENTER Good. And you're roamin'...

GUEST Roamin'? What've the Romans ever done for us? Apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order...

PRESENTER I mean you're going...

GUEST Is yer wife a 'goer' eh? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Say no more.

PRESENTER But I wanted to say...

GUEST Say no more, Squire.

PRESENTER But you're trying to think positive.

GUEST Always look on the bright side of life.

PRESENTER Until...

GUEST Just before you draw your terminal breath.

PRESENTER That's funny!

GUEST Life is quite absurd, and death's the final word.

PRESENTER Which means no whining...

GUEST Whining? It's not pining. It's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot.

PRESENTER The point is, Monty Python have reunited.

GUEST There's still more. (vomits)

PRESENTER But I like everyone's haircuts.

GUEST Every's perm is sacred. Every's perm is great.

PRESENTER And I like the nihilism...

GUEST Ni! We are the knights that say ni!

PRESENTER And the success...

GUEST It was a fantastic success. Over 60,000 times more powerful than Britain's great pre-war joke, and one which Hitler just couldn't match.

PRESENTER And people say no 'cos nobody would recognise them any more.

A boy lies on the bed, his wrist handcuffed to the headboard. He is possessed; the evil etched into his face.

A priest stands with the boy's disconsolate Mother.

PRIEST
Your child is possessed.

MOTHER
(sighs) Then it is true.

PRIEST
The bad things your son has done. Those are not of his doing. He is in Thrall.

MOTHER
The shame he has brought.

PRIEST
The shame is not his. Or yours. Come; let us meet the spirit that tortures your family so.

They join hands in prayer - during which the boy starts straining at his bonds, a long chord sounds; increasing in volume.

PRIEST (...cont)

Let us pray. Holy Lord, almighty Father, everlasting God and
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who once and for all consigned
that fallen tyrant to the flames of hell. Who sent your only
begotten son into the world to...

The handcuffs snap.

PRIEST

Good God.

MOTHER
Oh no!

PRIEST
(breathless) Benny Hill.

The chord becomes the first note of Benny Hill music. The boy giggles extensively. He begins to chase the pair around the room, 'goosing' the priest (and other funny business, the rogue).

Quote: Flavian @ 23rd September 2015, 8:24 PM BST

A boy lies on the bed, his wrist handcuffed to the headboard. He is possessed; the evil etched into his face.

A priest stands with the boy's disconsolate Mother.

PRIEST
Your child is possessed.

MOTHER
(sighs) Then it is true.

PRIEST
The bad things your son has done. Those are not of his doing. He is in Thrall.

MOTHER
The shame he has brought.

PRIEST
The shame is not his. Or yours. Come; let us meet the spirit that tortures your family so.

They join hands in prayer - during which the boy starts straining at his bonds, a long chord sounds; increasing in volume.

PRIEST (...cont)

Let us pray. Holy Lord, almighty Father, everlasting God and
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who once and for all consigned
that fallen tyrant to the flames of hell. Who sent your only
begotten son into the world to...

The handcuffs snap.

PRIEST

Good God.

MOTHER
Oh no!

PRIEST
(breathless) Benny Hill.

The chord becomes the first note of Benny Hill music. The boy giggles extensively. He begins to chase the pair around the room, 'goosing' the priest (and other funny business, the rogue).

To improve that sketch a million per cent, simply delete the line:

PRIEST
(breathless) Benny Hill.

Good point. He should probably be the Priest.

My Girlfriend has threatened to leave me saying I love quoting Tina Turner Songs more then I love her!
I said "What's Love got to do with it?" "I don't want to lose you", "Let's stay together", "Your simply the best" your a "Fool if you think its over" don't be so "Proud Mary!"
Update: I'm now single!!!!!

[Typical courtroom scene]

LAWYER: Mr Philips, would you care to tell the court what happened on the morning of the 27th, in your own words?

DEFENDANT: Wingle farbing jerge-a-clant, insto prickly gomber goddingtons, pittle stot?

[Stunned silence, assembled look mystified. LAWYER and DEFENDANT spurt into giggles]

LAWYER: No, we're just joshing you, your honour.

DEFENDANT: Dude!! [Holds up hand for a high 5 from STENOGRAPHER. Hand is left hanging as STENOGRAPHER looks on with barely concealed disgust.]

LAWYER: [Chuckles fading] Aah, no, no, he totally did it.

[DEFENDANT stops laughing rather suddenly]

INT. DOCTOR'S OFFICE. DAY.

A PATIENT and the DOCTOR are sat at his desk.

DOCTOR:
I've got the results back, bad news I'm afraid. your laughter is in decline.

The DOCTOR puts on Groucho glasses and moustache, and blows a party whistle. The PATIENT sits stoney faced.

DOCTOR: (CONT)
And it's degenerative.

PATIENT:
Are you sure you have the right results? I chuckled at someone walking into a lamp post just this morning.

DOCTOR:
Schadenfreude is highly resilient but as the condition takes hold you'll find laughing to be more difficult, less frequent.

PATIENT:
Is there anything I can do to prolong what laughter I have left.

DOCTOR:
Consider changing your diet.

PATIENT:
I already eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.

DOCTOR:
But are they shaped like a man with a big nose? Try to stick to humourously shaped root vegetables.

PATIENT:
I suppose I could use two kiwis and a banana to make penis and testicles.

DOCTOR:
It seems you've already lost your ability to laugh at medical terms for genitals.
Try saying cock and balls next time.

PATEINT:
(chuckles) Cock and balls.

DOCTOR:
Excellent. Also it may be beneficial to make some changes to your lifestyle.

PATIENT:
I do spend a lot of time outdoors and get plenty of exercise.

DOCTOR:
Spend more time sitting down in front of the computer. I recommend viewing foreign products with funny names in English.

PATIENT:
Like Peter the biscuit?

DOCTOR:
No, for example a soup named Shitto, a chocolate bar called Wankle, or maybe a shop sign saying Piss Hats.

PATIENT:
Very funny as they are, what happens if the worse comes to the worse? Are there any other, riskier options?

DOCTOR:
There is some pioneering treatment. A drug that can re-create the outwardly signs of laughter.

PATIENT:
What about side effects?

DOCTOR:
There is a fair chance you will end up sounding like a fawning employee,a television presenter interviewing an impressionist, or a member of the royal family at a variety performance.

PATIENT:
No, when it goes, I want it to go with dignity.

END.

DOCTOR: So, you're depressed... Why don't you go to the circus and see Grock the Clown? - he's so funny ! He'll cheer you up!

SAD-FACED MIDDLE AGED MAN WITH RED NOSE AND BIG SHOES: But Doctor- that Bastard Grock stole my act!

A male Zombie slowly walks to the microphone in the middle of the stage. Dragging one foot in a typical zombie shuffle. His shirt is ripped and his face is covered in dried blood.
He looks for a few moments at the audience which is made up of zombies sat at tables in various states of damage and decay.

ZOMBIE COMIC: What a f**king dead audience. Boy this is going to be a tough gig. I've seen more life in roadkill.
Do you know what killed the zombie cow?(HE COUGHS AS IF TRYING TO CLEAR HIS THROAT) Excuse me. (HE COUGHS AGAIN AND THEN PUTS HIS HAND INTO HIS MOUTH, PUSHING IT RIGHT IN BEFORE PULLING OUT A PART EATEN FOOT) Foot in mouth. Get it? Foot in mouth? No? Well the young zombie farmers loved that one...

ZOMBIE HECKLER: What time is the comic on?

(THE AUDIENCE CHUCKLE)

ZOMBIE COMIC: Bite me! Hang on a minute, somebody already did ...

(AUDIENCE CHUCKLE)

ZOMBIE HECKLER: I thought being eaten alive by zombies was the worst thing that had happened to me... till I saw your act!

(AUDIENCE LAUGH)

ZOMBIE COMIC: Hey I don't come to where you work and interrupt you sucking dead guys cocks do I?

(AUDIENCE LAUGH)

ZOMBIE COMIC: Do we have any vegetarians in tonight? (PAUSES) No, didn't think so. I ate a vegan earlier but I'm not really sure if he counts as one of my five a day.

(AUDIENCE GIVE SLIGHT LAUGH)

ZOMBIE COMIC: So what's the worst thing about being a zombie then? I can't make my mind up. The endless agony and torment of wandering the earth slaughtering and eating those we once loved in the full and crushing knowledge of our pointless existence in a godless universe (PAUSE) or revolving doors.

(AUDIENCE EXCITEDLY AGREE 'REVOLVING DOORS')

ZOMBIE COMIC: What is it with revolving doors? It took me three weeks to get out of Morrisons...

I have a lovely new zombie girlfriend. Very tasty (PAUSE). On our first date she gave me head, her Grandmothers head...

ZOMBIE HECKLER: What time is the comic on?!

ZOMBIE COMIC: Great, there he is 'the return of the living dead...twat'.

(THE AUDIENCE CHUCKLE)

ZOMBIE COMIC: What a f**king loss you were to humanity. I bet when you were alive you didn't have enough brains to make a decent canape. In fact if wit were brains I'm sure you would have survived the zombie apocalypse intact.
Anyway that's my five minutes. I'd just like to leave you with this thought, maybe it's not always a sniper over your shoulder maybe you're just talking to a Hindi zombie? I have been the Zombie comic and you have been a bunch of dead people! Goodnight!

(HE ZOMBIE SHUFFLES OFF THE STAGE)

Scratchyr for me - loved the last line.

Playfull for me, I think, although I was sorely tempted by Flavian.

All good. I have to toss. Playfull.

I'm quite taken by Darren's meta twist on the Pagliacci gag. He gets my vote. Plus props for Gappy's lunacy.