Newsjack Series 13 Page 14

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th September 2015, 6:51 PM BST

Good e mail just dropped in the Sunshine box

Well done Steve, Ed, contains nuts, exe Chris, andysteph and shandonbelle!!

:D

Nice work all - some good material this week! Nothing for me, but was struggling with this submission.

I got a one-liner on last night:
"Drunk passengers could be banned from boarding flights, eliminating the use of airports in Scotland." - which is very similar to a joke I got on last season (with Scotland being the brunt of a stereotype joke), so I suppose I'll keep submitting those...

I thought the start of the show, in particular the first two sketches, were the strongest of the season. My goal is to get a sketch on this season, I was quite happy with both of mine this week incidentally, and had a couple of one-liners I thought were much better than the credited one (which I'll post in the rejects thread now) - but having said that, very glad to get a credit this season as I know there's lots of competition.

Sent off this week's submission. Just the one sketch. I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit too weird though.

As ever several days late but congratulations to all those who got something on last week, or nearly on.

And it's conference season this week so lots of laughs to be had!

Yes, well done to all the 'winners'. I haven't been sending sketches in recently, but decided to give it a go this week, so my fingers are crossed.

The standard has definitely been high this series, well done to all who've had stuff on!

Did anyone make tonight's recording?

Just got the good email. Excited to find out which sketch/oneliner made it.

Nice to get a bit of a boost, since this morning I found out my sitcommission script didn't make the final cut.

Stop it Thursday, you big rollercoaster!

Quote: IlDustino @ 1st October 2015, 5:32 PM BST

Just got the good email. Excited to find out which sketch/oneliner made it.

Nice to get a bit of a boost, since this morning I found out my sitcommission script didn't make the final cut.

Stop it Thursday, you big rollercoaster!

Congratulations IlDustino! Me and Viv too! :D

Quote: Bonzo @ 1st October 2015, 5:38 PM BST

Congratulations IlDustino! Me and Viv too! :D

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!

Congrats Viv and Jane and IlDustino, I'm in too.
Is it too much to hope it's a sketch?

Quote: IlDustino @ 1st October 2015, 5:42 PM BST

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!

*raises hand*

Quote: Nogget @ 1st October 2015, 5:59 PM BST

Congrats Viv and Jane and IlDustino, I'm in too.
Is it too much to hope it's a sketch?

*raises hand*

Congrats Nogget!
:D

Well done to all who got the good e-mail this week. Did any of you do a sketch/one liner about the demo outside Cereal Killer restaurant?

Congratulations all of you

*stops checking email every 30 seconds*