Celebrity Juice - Series 14

This show has become a guilty pleasure because for a long time I considered this the lowest form of humour on our screens, until Safeword came along (I hope Katherine Ryan took every penny she could grab). Anyway, the new series started and it was all pretty standard BUT Jonathan Ross had me in stitches especially during the helicopter head challenge.

Still love the show, even though it no longer fulfils its original remit of satirising the world of celebrity. Keith and the insane games are simply riotously funny.

I love the no teef Keef game, or whatever it's called.

Don't show Keith your teeth.

That's the one!

The helicopter one is pretty amazing too. Especially as the tights make everyone look like a Kray twin.

It can be shockingly crude at times but, all in all, it's one of the funniest shows EVER.

I nearly threw up during the last one.

While I do wish Leigh Francis would get on and make some more Bo Selecta or similar, I can't deny I do find Celebrity Juice very entertaining, even if often, very gross...

I very much doubt we'll see anymore Bo Selecta. I remember him saying at the time it aired that Chamone Mo Fo Selecta would be the last.

His Keith Lemon character is big enough for him to stick with.
The closest we'll get is The Keith Lemon Sketch Show which I have say must be a first... a sketch show where a guy plays a bunch of characters under the guise of another character.