Writing Partner Wanted for Books

Hello comedy writing chums

Is anybody interested in helping me write a series of funny books?

I've been playing around with them for a couple of years already and they are progressing quite well but I think having someone else involved would help a lot.

It started off as a sitcom but has evolved into books - with the possibility of turning it into a sitcom in the future.

It was originally a cross between Father Ted, Fawlty Towers and The Office but it's becoming it's own thing now - some of it is very funny and I have some good characters. It's starting to become quite good I think but the right writing partner could probably help to take it from good to excellent.

I'm looking for someone who is dedicated and will actually do work, so I'm hoping to find someone who already writes and has experience with writing scripts and / or books and enjoys comedy.

Some information about me - Total fan of comedy. I've done a small amount of stand up in the past but I prefer writing to performing. I come from a marketing and business background so selling the books should be quite easy (provided they're good, obviously)

I live abroad at the minute so we would have to communicate over email, skype and phone

If this sounds good to you please drop me a line.

I would also be interested in other types of partnership - maybe just helping each other with our own work or whatever. Either way, I'm open to helping others and having others help me with my stuff.