A long, long time ago...

Hi there all.

I used to frequent this site several years ago and, for no apparent reason whatsoever, I didn't. The fact that I lost a few of Michael Monkhouse's sketch threads, lost hope for a time and ingratiated myself in a Tibetan retreat is neither here nor there.

I'm sure someone must be talking about it, but The Sitcom Geeks is an absolutely ace podcast. If by chance you haven't heard of it, get there & get there fast.

Also, I've started a podcast of my own (link at bottom) - and we're looking for funny content in the form of listener responses.

The podcast is Rick and Paul Heal the World - the set-up is that we take a subject, I suggest a silly idea to make things better, he does the same and the listeners vote. We then have 'Hindsight Hill' where we dissect our embarrassing stories. We want the listeners to email in funny suggestions of their ideas and arguments & also their stories for the hill. Sorry if this seems a bit spammy - but you get your comments read out and such. We're only on episode three but the Huffington Post UK have tweeted that they like us. So there's your validation! Boom!

Ta!

Link - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/rick-and-paul-heal-the-world/id1037716176?mt=2