Cougar Town

I saw the first episode with reservations. The title (I thought) was lame and I didn't care for the idea BUT I watched it none the less and thought it was a very funny show. If I'm correct it's from the same guy who created Scrubs which ranks high in my books.
I thought Courteney Cox and Christa Miller (Dr Cox wife on Scrubs) were really funny together.
Anyone else catch this new comedy?

Quote: Curt @ September 28 2009, 8:38 PM BST

Christa Miller (Dr Cox wife on Scrubs)

Is her face Ok now? It was getting pretty weird and fake looking in Scrubs. I wasn't sure if it was because she'd had 'work', or whether it was all part of the character; it was certainly commented on in the show a few times.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 28 2009, 8:44 PM BST

Is her face Ok now? It was getting pretty weird and fake looking in Scrubs. I wasn't sure if it was because she'd had 'work', or whether it was all part of the character; it was certainly commented on in the show a few times.

Her character was supposed always getting 'work' done on her. There was one entire episode dedicated to how she didn't have facial expressions for a day.
But she might be in real life I don't know.
Here is her media pic for the new show:

Will look out for this, cheers Curt.

If Spin City and Scrubs are anything to go by. We should be in for a treat.

I watched it and thought it was quite good for a pilot. Courtney Cox was funny, as is the son. And although Christa Miller is expressionless she still knows how to deliver lines.

Oh, I'm a big fan of anything by Bill Lawrence to be honest.

Recorded a few of these
They're pretty good.
Will definitely try to catch a few more.

Abed is a big fan.

Who's Abed?

This is very funny by the way
I've now put it on series record.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 6 2012, 11:14 AM GMT

Who's Abed?

Character from Community.

The first season was quite good, then it got shit!

It's quite funny, the characters are varying but the more I watched it the more I liked, the quality is decreasing though with the newer episodes.

Just downloaded a few seasons of this
I do like it's Scrubs like silliness & it's excessive wine consumption

Quote: Jowan Mounsey @ 8th April 2012, 4:44 PM BST

It's quite funny, the characters are varying but the more I watched it the more I liked, the quality is decreasing though with the newer episodes.

Agreed! They should have ended on a high with the season 5 finale.

I just could not get into this. I tried.