Workaholics

Does anyone else watch this? It's on Comedy Central stateside but nowhere shows it over here. They've done three seasons now and the closest comparison I can think of is that if the Always Sunny boys worked in an office (but not The Office) and drank a lot more then it wouldn't be far off this.

I do now. Good shout Vince.

Tight butthole Gerry, tight butthole.

One of the funniest series I've ever seen. Reminds me a little of The Inbetweeners. I've got as far as Series 3 Episode 4 and was pleasantly surprised to see The Black Keys make a cameo role :D http://youtu.be/tzemWKZu0q8

I feel like more people should be excited by this show returning.

Excited is a strong word. This show is ok, it's never grabbed me as a must watch show.

Very funny show. I'm really enjoying it!

I feel more people need to watch this.

It's a great show specially if you're an 80's baby.

Great start to the second season.

The second episode was particularly a great episode and one you'll enjoy specially if you're an old school wrestling fan.

This is great series and a must see

I think I'll give this one a go
The bits I've seen have been quite funny

I like the show, I think this one, as well as shows like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, are quite refreshing as far as American sitcoms are concerned. A lot of other American shows feel sort of formatted. It feels like with shows like these there are no rules.

New season is still ticking the same boxes, super enjoyable. I think it's easy and fashionable to dislike shows as they go on, but I've loved this new series.

Maybe I have only seen bad episodes! I have only seen three and have barely even managed a smile. Sounds like I should give it another try...

Well I think I may have spoken too soon, ha! The latest 3 episodes have been diabolically bad!