Would I Lie To You? - Series 9 Page 7

erm... I think I've seen this episode tonight... was this a repeat or deja vu?

It was a repeat from Series 8.

When you mean further episodes in production, do you mean there's a break in transmission? After all the episodes have already been produced.

It's a quirk of our system, because it wasn't built with this weird and incredibly rare kind of hiatus in mind.

Doubtless there will be new episodes in production before long though.

(Also, the final episodes may still be in post-production, for all we know.)

Quote: Woozie @ 18th September 2015, 11:59 PM BST

erm... I think I've seen this episode tonight... was this a repeat or deja vu?

Yes, I thought I had seen that one before. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th September 2015, 9:47 AM BST

Yes, I thought I had seen that one before. Angry

I was saying true and false thinking I had heard the stories before elsewhere. What a fool.

They were originally scheduled to show the last episode last night. Then they pulled it for absolutely no reason whatsoever as they did last year. I can only presume that they've decided since they treat the show like crap every series, they don't even need a reason to do so anymore.

Why does the BCG think tonight's repeat is a new episode?

Quote: cwickham @ 9th October 2015, 11:41 AM BST

Why does the BCG think tonight's repeat is a new episode?

Is listed as the Unseen Bits, BUT I am sure I have seen that Adil Ray's Bradford/Birmingham phone call one. Angry And it went on too long. >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th October 2015, 8:08 PM BST

Is listed as the Unseen Bits, BUT I am sure I have seen that Adil Ray's Bradford/Birmingham phone call one. Angry And it went on too long. >_<

It was a repeat of last series' Unseen Bits episode.

Citizen Khan takes the Friday 8:30pm slot from the 23rd, so as with last year it looks like the "missing" episodes won't materialise until the new year.

There seems to be very few Unseen Bits I haven't seen.