Toast Of London - Series 3

It's a great coupe that John Hamm will be in the series, and no doubt more celebs. There was a rumour of a Bob Monkhouse storyline as well?

I've just purchased this from Audible, narrated, of course, by the man himself:

As you can imagine, I'm beyond happy. I haven't quite had my fill of Toast as yet and cannot wait until series three airs.

The wait is nearly over. Next Wednesday at 10.30, after Peep Show. Comedy heaven :D

Woop woop!

Boy, I need this!

Watched this for the first time on Wednesday. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped it'd be. Although I did like Ray Purchase a lot, and the feud Toast has with him.

Quote: chipolata @ 23rd November 2015, 10:21 AM GMT

Watched this for the first time on Wednesday. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped it'd be. Although I did like Ray Purchase a lot, and the feud Toast has with him.

Definitely stick with it, and try and watch the first two series. Series 2 began a bit slowly/unevenly too, but by the end really picked up, and had some priceless moments.

I thought this opening ep was solid, but lacked any moments of hilarity, but am optimistic that there'll be plenty on the way.

I didn't think that Ep1 was up to much, but hey, S1 and S2 were both excellent, so I'm sticking with it :)

I've just watched three episodes of Toast on YouTube, marvellous stuff.

Second episode was delightfully off its head.

It's so well constructed - always fun when Toast's voiceover material appears in some guise at the end.

Quote: beaky @ 26th November 2015, 3:33 PM GMT

It's so well constructed - always fun when Toast's voiceover material appears in some guise at the end.

I want a tee shirt/hoody/football shirt with the name Clem Fandango printed on it for Christmas. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th November 2015, 3:40 PM GMT

I want a tee shirt/hoody/football shirt with the name Clem Fandango printed on it for Christmas. :)

With a cut-out middle and sprinkled with sequins.

Quote: beaky @ 26th November 2015, 5:19 PM GMT

With a cut-out middle and sprinkled with sequins.

I've got too many like that already.

I might add the slogan, "Can you hear me, Steven?" though.

See Amazon product listing

Quote: zooo @ 26th November 2015, 6:15 PM GMT

See Amazon product listing

You got me excited there for a minute.