My stand-up debut Page 2

I (more or less) agree with what Stylee wrote.

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ 30th June 2015, 4:37 PM BST

I (more or less) agree with what Stylee wrote.

If it's true that Shane is no better nor no worse than the funny bloke in Stylee's and Yacob's class at school, they must both have been to school with a very talented comedian indeed.

Will Shane ever get the recognition I think he deserves?

Time will tell but if he ever headlines at the O2 with 20,000 tickets sold at £50+ apiece, I'll expect a front row seat AND a taxi there and back.

I think some of you are extrapolating rather too much from this exchange, which went

-Here's something small I made, do you like it?
-Yes, it is funny, well done.

Bit much to start worrying about vast future careers and letting people down with false encouragement, or whatever. Laughing out loud

Quote: beaky @ 28th June 2015, 9:51 PM BST

I agree with Stylee. All the hesitating and stumbling becomes irritating after a while.

I'm in this camp I'm afraid.

Quote: Will Cam @ 1st July 2015, 7:15 PM BST

I'm in this camp I'm afraid.

I'm very much in the same camp too actually.

I'm not suggesting Shane should do 40 minutes of that stuff.

What I'm suggesting is that two minutes of that stuff plus his other little videos are enough to alert discerning talent-spotters to his abilities.

Hi Shane - you need to get out there and do a gig. Don't listen to any of the comments on here, whether they're good or bad. Good comments might give you confidence now, but doesn't mean people will laugh. Bad comments will destroy your confidence in material that an audience might have found funny.

So go and do a gig. Then regardless of how that goes do another and another and another.

Good luck!

I liked it. Didn't get the American jokes but my American history knowledge is appalling.

Don't know if you plan on doing this but I think it'd be funny if you too the paper up with you when you do it.

Think you are really funny mate and have loved your videos on YouTube *subscribed*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrNQfVA4eKU

Being my favourite. Although offended is great too. Good luck, will be looking out for you.