I won a Writersroom thing again

Continuing my tour of "don't know if I'm posting this in the right place" here's a self-indulgent blog post I wrote recently for the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/writersroom/entries/05f2390f-18a2-438e-bf2f-9295003f5e54

It's about winning one of the initiatives they did this year. This is where we normally discuss entering these things, so I thought here was as good a place as any.

Congratulations! :)

Congrats

Well done! The blog post isn't self-indulgent at all, but interesting and informative.

Well done to you young man, good luck with it.

Jammy Bastard!

I mean congrats, well done! Nice to know the system works so thanks for the post.

Now go and be funny for money!

Regards

Playfull

Hello - Just found this post and wanted to add my well done to the other well done's above. Really liked the premise of your submission and hope it all continues to go onwards and upwards for you.

Same here. Keep us posted.

Which Writersroom thing did you win before then?

Cheers guys! I posted on here a while back that the downsizing/digitalising/whateveritising of BBC Three and the general push for more online content could be good for those of us who haven't cracked the industry yet. So far, it's proving to be true in my case.

Glad you liked the blog, beaky. It was definitely self-indulgent though, but not as much as the first six drafts.

Paul, I was one of the winners of their standard script windows before.