Cooking programme parody, mini episode

A sequel to something we did a while back, a bit of fun, all feedback appreciated! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTwEHXsSj9g

Hi Guys - watched the first 3 mins . Liked a lot of it... The performances, the general daftness and physicality and the scripts. Was a bit put off by Location and lighting though, it kept bringing me back to the home made quality of the production- could you have found one blank kitchen type wall and lit it better ? I ld have believed it as something that might have actually gone out on TV then. Good work tho.

If it's supposed to look like a genuine TV cooking programme, it's an appalling failure for the reasons pointed out by Darren above.

N.B. I don't mean to startle Darren's friends by suggesting he's dead. When I refer to him as being 'above', I mean simply that what he says is contained in a posting above my own in the thread.

If, however, it's supposed to be two guys making a short film in the style of of a TV cooking programme, it's not bad. In fact, it's better than most of the YouTube-linked films I've ever seen on this site.

The main fault is that it's very much the same from start to finish.

Barring the final scene, nothing that happens is very different from everything that's already happened and that leaves me wondering why the film is almost 10 minutes long when it might very well have been completed in two minutes or less without any deterioration in entertainment value.

Having said all that, I watched it to the end and that's almost unheard of for me where YouTube-linked stuff on this site is concerned - so you guys must have 'something'.

Keep up the 'not bad' work but edit it ruthlessly until it's good.

You guys are very good performers but the script and set is letting you down. I'd suggest having more and better jokes (easier said than done, I know).

Liked the joke near the beginning where one of you pulls out a knife and threatens the other one.