Why do people do that? Page 2

Littering.

Just put your rubbish in a bin, it's really not that hard.

Quote: reds @ 16th July 2015, 11:40 AM BST

Why do people using electronic travel cards on the bus, where you have to touch on and touch off: Touch on, sit down and put the card in their bag then when they get to their stop, hold the entire bus up while they look for their card in all their junk?

In a similar vein, people who have had all their shopping checked through the till (and there's you thinking thank **** for that), and they come out with a load of money off vouchers which turn out to not applicable and then debate with the check-out person why not.

Check they are usable before you come out shopping you twat!

Quote: Lazzard @ 16th July 2015, 11:23 AM BST

Are they lime trees - some people are funny about sap on their paintwork.
And birdshit.

Or, as you say, they're morons.

OK, so having now done a crash course in trees..........there's:-

Maple
London Plane
Copper Beech
Sycamore
Poplar
and the odd Lime tree

(awaits "joke" as to what is odd about it)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th July 2015, 10:05 AM BST

Jack Russell - love 'em! Such characters. :D

Especially if you have a dog in tow. And gingerly trying to steer with a red hot steering wheel. :O

Isn't it a bit cruel towing the dog behind the car?

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 16th July 2015, 5:50 PM BST

Littering.

Just put your rubbish in a bin, it's really not that hard.

The trouble is the kids these days haven't been taught. Their parents are just as much to blame.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th July 2015, 8:52 PM BST

Isn't it a bit cruel towing the dog behind the car?

Another cracker. >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th July 2015, 10:31 PM BST

Another cracker. >_<

So cruel, I agree :(

Quote: Chappers @ 16th July 2015, 8:52 PM BST

The trouble is the kids these days haven't been taught. Their parents are just as much to blame.

If the parents aren't teaching it to their kids, maybe it's because they were never taught themselves? Errr

Went to the loo at lunch time and there was a young (to me) fella standing at a urinal (with his todger out) texting!

What a prick! (No, I didn't look)

But then he finished (I hope), zipped up and went straight out the door.

Pity the first mate who he lets use the phone. Or a child!

Dirty c**t!

Texting with his todger? Impressive!

Quote: Lee @ 17th July 2015, 2:46 PM BST

Texting with his todger? Impressive!

Nah, I'd always write the whole alphabet with just one keystroke.

My wife was watching some bollocks about "Housewives of somewhere in Americky" and they were in a restaurant eating steak. Now this has bemused me for years how Americans eat.

They cut the steak with knife in right hand, fork in left (as normal) and then put the knife down, transfer the bit of steak stuck on the end of the fork to their right hand before shoving it in their gob.

WHY????????

Why not just eat it like normal people, keeping the fork in the left hand and put it in your mouth.

What is it with them over the pond that everything has to be forked in with the right hand?

Do they think they are still "on the range" eating pork and beans around the camp fire at the end of some cattle drive?

Mind boggling. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th July 2015, 5:48 PM BST

What is it with them over the pond that everything has to be forked in with the right hand?

Do they think they are still "on the range" eating pork and beans around the camp fire at the end of some cattle drive?

Ask DaButt, he's standing right behind you!

I've never found this a problem. In fact I think it's quite a good idea. Try it.

Quote: keewik @ 26th July 2015, 8:29 PM BST

I've never found this a problem. In fact I think it's quite a good idea. Try it.

Ah - so that's probably where it originated. With those painted barbarians north of the border.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th July 2015, 8:32 PM BST

Ah - so that's probably where it originated. With those painted barbarians north of the border.

Of course. After all, knives are for stabbing folk eh?