You Guys Are The Joke. Page 5

Quote: sootyj @ 7th July 2015, 8:42 AM BST

I am there's not much else in there, shouldn't you be sticking your dick in some flakey pastry and saying to your mum

"Hows that for a sausage roll?"

So is that better Will?

Who is this Ken Dodd everyone keeps mentioning?

Quote: Chappers @ 7th July 2015, 5:58 PM BST

So is that better Will?

Whilst being factually accurate it is still just stating the bleeding obvious.

A man walks into a bar, throws a porcupine, an onion and a pencil on the bar and shouts 'how's that for a porcupine, an onion and a pencil'*

*insert own nouns here

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 7th July 2015, 7:46 PM BST

Am I the only one here who thinks that's quite good?

No, I really love it. In my mind the onion gets stuck to the porcupine mid-flight :O

Quote: sootyj @ 7th July 2015, 6:20 PM BST

Who is this Ken Dodd everyone keeps mentioning?

I don't know, but I was taught to never speak ill of the Dodd.

I liked it. I think it's because it's very original, and the choice of porcupine, onion and pencil are all unexpected.

Anyway, thanks to my NVQ Level 1 Forensic Linguistics, I think that the OPer is the same who appears periodically under differing guises, posting amusing and insulting irreverent posts about certain members here, such as "haha aron twattybollox" or some such. Remember him? In my short time, he's been banned 5 or 6 times. It's got to be 'him'.

Oh.. and Will Cam?

Thanks, man:

How bizzare, a complete coincidence honestly.

:D silly me.

Americans are certainly capable of giving pleasure: I am a Scot, and met a yankee touriste from Long Island [outskirts of New York], who was through to visit Edinburgh during the late Summer Festival.

This lady gave me unbridled pleasure, to be sure.

I was going to add the details, but relaying sensual memories/mammaries are not exactly tip-top forum etiquette requirements, as far as can be accrued.

Quote: Rico El Vista @ 11th July 2015, 5:55 PM BST

Americans are certainly capable of giving pleasure: I am a Scot, and met a yankee touriste from Long Island (outskirts of New York), who was through to visit Edinburgh during the late Summer Festival.

This lady gave me unbridled pleasure, to be sure.

I was going to add the details, but relaying sensual memories/mammaries are not exactly tip-top forum etiquette requirements, as far as can be accrued.

Feel free to PM selected members with a link.

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 9:48 AM BST

WOW, I found this forum while searching for dumb people forum, and guess what comes up? British comedy guide. WTF are brits so lame they got to make a forum to talk about their unfunny brit shows? You know u can use imdb right?

BTW haha USA beat the brits yesterday. How about u backwards brits get a life cause talking about comedy is lame. Wankers (whatever that means).

For someone as kind, vigilant and utterly genius as you appear to be, you must have realised how bad this place was in a second.

However, instead of GTFO-ing your little yankee ass out of here, you... made an account and thus, became a part of that community you so descriptively outline as 'dumb people forum'.

With this act of plausible selflessness, you effectively contributed and became a joke yourself. Kudos!

Oh no. Not another one.

Any chance of bricking up the Stargate?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 19th August 2015, 7:08 AM BST

Any chance of bricking up the Stargate?

:D

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 10:28 AM BST

BY THE LOOKS OF THIS FORUM, LET ME GUESS. EVERYONE HERE IS LIKE 50-60 YEARS OLD?

I am - but then I am not quite everyone.

Came bloody close to it at one point though. :)