Looking for a lover of British Comedy

Hello,
For the blog Divine Varod I am looking for an expert or a lover of British Comedy past and present.

The contributors we are looking for do not have to be perfect writers, what we are looking for is people who love comedy. Who are passionate about it and want to share.

Articles about new shows, remembering comics from the past, reviews, promoting a new face etc.

Please note: Divine Varod is a popular website and we expect the people who are selected to be serious about writing for it, contributing at least
ONE 300 word (or longer) article a week.

Although it is an unpaid job, your work will be seen by thousands of people a day, and you will receive credit for your own work.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Dannii DivineVarod.com

Hi,

I'm Adam and I'm a bit of a comedy nerd.

I'd love to write for Divine Varod, here's an example of my writing badscentsofhumour.com/category/saltedporks/

If you'd like to test my comedy mettle please pose a question and I promise not to Google it.

Regards,
Adam

Hi Adam,
That is great to hear.
Loved your writing style. I do not doubt your comedy knowledge, but just for fun: Name the show Rik Mayall starred in before The New Statesman, after The Young Ones ...

Contact me privately for my e-mail address!!
Dannii

That's great thank you!

My educated guess would be, the dangerous brothers? Or filthy rich and catflap?

Thanks again for the opportunity and I'll be in contact asap.