Newsjack - Series 12 Page 26

Quote: StephenM @ 26th May 2015, 10:35 AM BST

I've heard nothing back about my sketch so far.

Just out of interest has anyone received payment yet or is it just contracts that have gone out? Definitely been four weeks since the end of the series!

No payment nor paperwork for me yet.

Received fees today

We haven't received anything yet - except for the commissioned '2 minutes' which we got ages ago.

I got the paperwork and payment last month sometime.

I remember now there was an out-of-office reply for the fella in charge of payments telling you to email someone else, it went in my junk mail. I didn't bother sending another email as it is was the day he (Matthew Oldfield, I think) was meant to return.

Quote: andysteph81 @ 3rd June 2015, 2:19 PM BST

I got the paperwork and payment last month sometime.

I remember now there was an out-of-office reply for the fella in charge of payments telling you to email someone else, it went in my junk mail. I didn't bother sending another email as it is was the day he (Matthew Oldfield, I think) was meant to return.

Thanks - I'll wait a few more days and then get on to him!

Quote: Bonzo @ 3rd June 2015, 1:42 PM BST

We haven't received anything yet - except for the commissioned '2 minutes' which we got ages ago.

Me neither.

Quote: Bonzo @ 3rd June 2015, 2:24 PM BST

Thanks - I'll wait a few more days and then get on to him!

I contacted him yesterday. Seems there was a glitch for sketch payments. They should be sorted within the next few days. Contracts will follow payment.

Quote: Tradepressed @ 3rd June 2015, 4:14 PM BST

I contacted him yesterday. Seems there was a glitch for sketch payments. They should be sorted within the next few days. Contracts will follow payment.

Thank you :)

Contracts will follow payment? W1A are you reading this?

Quote: Tradepressed @ 3rd June 2015, 4:14 PM BST

Thanks, was about to chase this up but will hold off now.

Quote: Bomsh @ 26th May 2015, 2:00 PM BST

Yup, I got paid and got the contract too. Ep 6.

Turns out I didn't get paid either. I was just about to worry, but turns out you guys are on it already.

Payment now in bank and confirmation letter from the BBC. Woo hoo!

Anyone else?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th June 2015, 10:22 AM BST

Anyone else?

Not yet.

I was paid this morning.