Skit Comp 25.5 - 2.6.15

More hilarity af**k so congratulations to DARREN for winning. PM me with a subject for next wank please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
2 - 10 - Darren
5 - 1 Gappy, moi

Your new subject: CONFERENCE.

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except voles.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's yours and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try to only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 2.6.15

Overall Leader Board is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 20 - Darren
2 - 5 - Gappy, me

RADIO script. Boy oh boy is it NOT a visual thing!

Woman talks to man at a party. She is dress in police uniform, he's in a cowboy outfit.

LOLA: Love the idea for a fancy dress party. The letter C.

MUNGO: It was Sarah's, "Cleopatra's" idea. It's amazing how many different costumes there are.

LOLA: Lots of clowns and cheerleaders.

MUNGO: I like the Catwomen!

LOLA: You would you perve!

MUNGO: Cabin Crew, Caesar...

LOLA: Cavemen and women...

MUNGO: Cinderella...

JON ARRIVES AND JOINS THE CONVERSATION.

JON: Hi guys! Great party Mungo!

MUNGO: Hi, err...

JON: Nice theme.

LOLA: Talking of which, I'm not sure I quite get your outfit.

JON: Well I thought about coming as a ship's captain, but in the end I went for the Conservative party conferences from 1975 to the present day.

LOLA: Right, I see it now.

MUNGO: The detail's impressive.

JON: If you look at my left arm...

MUNGO: Liz Truss!

JON: And my right leg...

LOLA: Nope.

JON: But if I do this...

GRINDING SOUND EFFECT FOLLOWED BY A PING.

LOLA + MUNGO: Michael Heseltine!

JON: On the back I have the audience from the 1993 conference in Blackpool.

SOUND OF THE AUDIENCE FROM THE 1993 CONSERVATIVE PARTY CONFERENCE OR SIMILAR.

JON: And if I do this...

SOUND OF ZIP

CLIP OF WILLIAM HAUGE SPEECH

WILLIAM: "...never reversed. Half of you may not be here in 30 or 40 years' time, but I..."

SOUND EFFECT OF ZIP

JON: And if I stand by this light here, on the wall...

LOLA: It's the shadow of Margaret Thatcher looming over you!

JON: I just do this...

MUNGO: Balloons dropping from the ceiling!

JON: And this button works the 1984 Brighton Conference...

EXPLOSION

LOLA: Jon? Jon??

MUNGO: He's...well...oh dear. And I was kind of expecting a proper punchline to be honest.

LOLA: well what do we do now?

MUNGO: I suppose we sort of pretend to mingle while the sound of the party gets faded up and the next sketch starts...

LOLA: Well, OK but I think they should have...

SOUND OF PARTY TAKES OVER AND...

END

DEVIOUS BODILY HARM

LECTURE HALL.
TEACHER and bespectacled NERD.

TEACHER Good morning class and welcome to tonight's lecher. This afternoon's seminar is about violence in films, or as they say in America, (cheesy accent) 'Violence in de MOVIES, AWESOME!' I've chosen a volunteer for the evening, Mags Sodden: Hi, Mags.

NERD (nervous) Um - hello.

TEACHER First, let's imagine I wanna smash this fellow's f**king face in - a little acliteration there - in reality, it'd be like thus. (smashes his face in)

NERD (screams)

TEACHER But that's not how we do things in the wonderful world of films - sorry, de MOVIES; AWESOME! No, we cunnily thrust our dick beaters in the direction of the fellow's chops and then swerve them away and slap our other digits (does so), this avoiding any pain, blood or agony.

APPLAUSE.

TEACHER (simpers) Gosh, thanks... Now let's imagine I wanna... (knees him in the groin)

NERD (screams)

TEACHER ... Knee this Nancy boy in the nads - a little more clit there - like thus. Of course, in the magical gland of de MOVIES, AWESOME, I would simply manoeuvre my knee in a groinward direction but then cantily twist and stamp on the floor (does so), this avoiding any pain, blood or anguish.

APPLAUSE.

TEACHER Oh what're you like? And finally...

NERD Sir? I don't want to do this any more.

TEACHER And why not, pray?

NERD You shouldn't hit a guy in glasses.

TEACHER I'm not wearing glasses.

NERD I meant...

TEACHER I see. (takes his glasses off) Unlike you... Now, let's imagine I wanna shoot this bastard's bleedin' brains out - more vag...

NERD Are you completely mad?

TEACHER (thinks) Yes, I think so... Now in reality (extracts pistol)...

NERD Right, that's it. (grabs gun, shoots at Teacher; nothing) But...

TEACHER Of course. It's a blank. You didn't think I'd kill a kid in cold blood - further flange - did you?

NERD Sorry.

TEACHER No, I'd just (shoots him in leg)...

NERD (screams)

TEACHER ... Wound it a tad. Goodbye class... (takes out mobile phone) Hello, BUPA? I've got another one for you.

A CHURCH HALL VARIOUS ECCENTRICALLY DRESSED FIGURES ARE SAT IN A CIRCLE.

BOB MIDDLE AGED CARDIGAN WEARER
Now we all know why we're gathered here...

INTERRUPTING
AGATHA DRESSED LIKE MISS MARPLE
Yes, yes there's been a murder, a most fiendish crime.

BOB
No there hasn't....

SHERLOCK LEAPS TO HIS FEET

SHERLOCK HOLMES A MAN DRESSED LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES WHOSE PROBABLY SCHIZOPHRENIC
A murder, that isnt a murder, sounds like the games a foot.

BOB
The whole point is there has been no murder....Modern Sherlock turn your bloody mobile.

MODERN SHERLOCK WHO HAS BEEN SITTING IN A BROODING SILENCE TURNS HIS MOBILE OFF AND GIVES BOB A V SALUTE.

BOB
Right good evening, tonight.....

COLUMBO STICKS HIS HEAD IN THE DOOR.
Just one more question....

BOB
The toilets are second on the right.

COLUMBO
Thank you, thank you, now about this murder...

MARPLE
...yes about the murder.

HERCULE POIROT WHO LOOKS ACTUALLY INDIAN
Murder most foul.

MARPLE
Shut up you f**king little assylum seeker.

MODERN SHERLOCK
You're like so racist, I bet you killed him with your racism you old bag.

BOB
Shut up. This is a meeting of murder mystery addicts anonymous and you people are all sick and make me sick. God murder is some drunk arsehole hitting his wife with a brick, or some poor sod getting a fatal kicking outside the pub. It's not funny, or clean, or witty, or, or aaagh.

BOB KEELS OVER FROM A HEART ATTACK

SHERLOCK
By Jove he's dead.

MARPLE
That little terrorist turd did it.

COLUMBO STICKS HIS HEAD AROUND THE DOOR
Just one more question...ouch

MODERN SHERLOCK THROWS HIS MOBI AT COLUMBO HITTING HIM IN THE HEAD

MODERN SHERLOCK
Sitch that stinky.

JONATHON CREEK DISAPEARS INTO HIS STUPID COAT AS CHAOS ENSUES

[Presentation is in progress at some sort of business event; let's say it's a conference, because that's the theme this week. STAN is before a projector image consisting of neatly laid out, complex charts and tables in front of a small lectern. Business or trainee types sitting neatly in front of him, listening intently and taking notes ]

STAN: So, if we apply these models, as you can see it is simplicity itself to conclude that the long-range hurricane forecast allows us to advise our fictional developers that construction work in the atoll in 2017 carries only a minor risk. It's simple when you know how - it' all there in math and white [chuckle].

[Light applause from crowd]

Lovely. Does anyone have any questions, before we move on? Yes?

ATTENDEE: Yes, I just wondered whether you might have not put quite enough emphasis on tidal effects. Could you please explain the tool you used to calculate the-

[CLARICE bundles in to the room, carrying sheaves of scruffy notes]

CLARICE: Afternoon, all!

STAN: [Chilly] Oh. Hello, Clarice. Ladies and gentlemen, my...colleague, Clarice.

CLARICE: Wotcha. Sorry I'm late, Stan.

STAN: Hmmm. Well, I was just running through the McFarlane Development assessment we carried out, for the benefit of the class, and this young man had a question.

ATTENDEE: Oh, err, yes. I was thinking about the tidal repercussions.

CLARICE: Brilliant, son, brilliant. I mean, you know, pointless too, but well done for having a go.

STAN: [Strained] Really, Clarice? Do you detect a flaw in the evidence you've not actually heard?

CLARICE: Hah. Don't need to. Bring up one of your formulae, chummy, and I'll blow it up its own bumhole with my new risk management tool.

STAN: [Embarassed] Ah...yes. Clarice here is taking demonstrating Edward de Bono's theory of the 6 thinking hats. Here she is, adding to the discussion by...err...wearing the...

CLARICE: The bumhole hat, yeah; as in, shove it up your. So, chop chop, get your tidal data up there, Stan, like the lad asked.

STAN: Well, here it is, we did discuss it earlier. You know - before you arrived.

[Clicks laptop and new graphs are projected]

CLARICE: Cool, I got that. So, now add B to the formula.

STAN: B?

CLARICE: Yep.

STAN: Add it where, Clarice?

CLARICE: Anywhere you like. At the start, round the back, up the bum junction, it's all the same to me. Because, ladies and gents, B is my discovery that will revolutionise risk management procedures! And all the other prediction type things.

STAN: And what, pray tell, is B?

CLARICE: B represents the probability that one will be hit by a bus tomorrow.

ATTENDEE: Pardon me, miss - how do you calculate this variable?

CLARICE: Don't talk soft. It's not a variable, it's a constant; and it's "might".

STAN: Might?

CLARICE: Yep. In all cases, when wondering whether you'll be hit by a bus tomorrow, the answer is you might. Be hit. So why worry about other stuff?

STAN: [Under breath] Clarice, I'm warning you.

CLARICE: No, seriously guys, think about it - put on your de Bono bumhole hat and give it a spin round the old cranium: with a few exceptions - that are probably of negligible statistical value -everyone might be hit by a bus. Tomorrow.

STAN: And that is utterly immaterial to the question at hand.

CLARICE: Dwarfingly immaterial. You definitely might be hit by a bus tomorrow. So just add B to all your risk tables and that. Boom!

[CLARICE gets out a vast black marker and just scrawls B across the entire projector screen]

Plus B!!

STAN: -Oh.

CLAIRCE: Bus! You! Tomorrow! Might! I rest my case.

[Audience applauds wildly]

STAN: Now, settle down, please ladies and gentlemen, I think Clarice is trying to point out that-

CLARICE: Point out your bum. It's all about the B. It just came to me when I was eating a Maverick bar on the bus: pow! Powsers trousers! Data? Hmmm. Bus? Yeah! Sorted. So, I suggest a celebratory afternoon down the pub, who's with me?

[Audience cheers]

STAN: I really feel we should move on to module 7.

CLARICE: Yeah, you would, Stan. But everyone else, pub, yeah?

[Cheers ring round the room. CLARICE stands up, and all the attendees group behind her. She opens and steps out of the door. We see a blur, and hear a scream and the sound of a speeding intercity train going down the corridor. Silence. ATTENDEE raises his hand, holding a sheet of calculations]

STAN: Well...I didn't expect that to happen.

ATTENDEE: I did - do I get extra credit?

FIFA INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS

SEPP BLATTER is standing in front of a packed assembly hall.

BLATTER. Thank you for your vote of confidence, 133 votes to 73 votes is a resounding victory. I would therefore like to take this opportunity to...

(An aid leans in and whispers into Blatter's ear)

Sorry, it appears I have got a little ahead of myself, apparently we have not actually had the vote yet. (He sorts his papers out) Ah here we are, whilst I am of course confident of success in this afternoons vote, I would not like to take anything for granted - though I do expect to win by a substantial margin...of approximately 60 votes. So I would appeal as usual to all my loyal supporters to 'vote early and often'. (Looking up) that was a joke. I would also like to thank my good friend Robert Mugabe for loaning me his personal false bottomed voting boxes. (Looking up) That was not a Joke.

It is of course essential that complete anonymity be maintained during the voting process. In order to show your continued agreement with this policy we are asking all delegates to sign their voting cards on the back.

Having a secret ballot not only means that voting is fair, it is more importantly seen to be fair. It also keeps costs under control as only the delegate actually voting needs bribing and not the whole delegation.

(The aid leans in and whispers again)

Following the recent arrests of some of my colleagues I have been asked to point out that it is outrageous that the US FBI has tried to interfere in the financial running of FIFA. It is a fact that all our accounts are open for inspection and freely available for examination and scrutiny by any interested party - or at least any who wishes to visit the Bank of Switzerland branch on Titan in person. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank our commercial sponsor partners for suggesting we join them in banking offshore and indeed off planet.

I would like to finish by personally congratulating the German football team for once again winning the 2018 world cup. (Sorting papers) Oh bugger I've done it again...

CHAIRMAN: Well, that concludes the discussion from our "Industry Panel", we now want to open out the session to questions from the Delegates on 'the Floor'.... Yes? ...You Sir? ... Not you, Madam, the Gentleman behind you...

WOMAN: No, sorry, but that's not good enough! I want to know why for yet another year there is not a single female Expert on the Top Table?

CHAIRMAN : No, we can't have that! There's no room for sexism here at The "Glass Ceiling Manufacturers Conference"!

WOMAN : I don't even believe that man sat next to you up there knows anything about Glass Ceiling manufacture!...

CHAIRMAN: By the way, what a pretty dress you're wearing.

WOMAN: He's the Cook from the Conference Centre kitchens!

CHAIRMAN : Don't worry your pretty little head about that young Lady...

WOMAN: He's still got his chequered trousers and Chef's hat on! ... What's the safety ratio of glass surface area to aluminium support strut on a Non-Gabled Atrium?

CHEF: 6 to 4!

WOMAN: ...Lucky guess. - and on Pitched Rooves?

CHEF: A Cream Horn?

WOMAN: A-ha!

CHEF: Sorry , I panicked.

CHAIRMAN : Alright! I admit... The only reason there are no female Representatives leading the debate is our sexism... I resign immediately and nominate you as the new "Chairperson "...

CHEF: Seconded!

WOMAN: Aaw, thank you Daddy! .... Ooh wait a minute! My waters have just broken!!!

Good crop this week. Tiggy Gets my vote. I know it's dated but it had the best underlying concept . Michael's Italian job also made me chuckle, in between the violent bits. I'm so glad you don't know where I live.

I vote bushbaby!!!!!!!

I vote for Playful. Funny, topical, and highly arousing.

Darren for me: an excellent central concept, and he gets in and out with the minimum of fuss, to a ginuwyne punchline.

Some other good stuff too, this week :)

Tiggy for me, touched by the Goons with a pinch of Milligan's Q.

wondering if Septic Bladder stepping down was any of my doing? I can only assume my razor sharp satire was just too much for him...

Quote: Tiggy @ 3rd June 2015, 8:16 AM BST

I vote for Playful. Funny, topical, and highly arousing.

So that's you, Sepp Blatter and a box of Kleenex then ! Revote ?

Darren. Enjoyed them all though.