American travels here Page 2

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th May 2015, 6:20 AM BST

Viking eh? so are you a blond?

Strumpet

Just a dash so no, just wanted to get a Hancock line. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2015, 7:18 AM BST

Just a dash so no, just wanted to get a Hancock line. ;)

lol I love Hancock great comedy.

Strumpet

I remember reading somewhere (a long time ago) that the vikings were almost exclusively ginger.
When they raided Britain, ginger hair had never been seen before and their massive mop of unkempt red hair added to their fear factor.

Apparently the red hair gene is dominant and anyone who is ginger can trace their ancestry right back to the vikings.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th May 2015, 9:14 AM BST

I remember reading somewhere (a long time ago) that the vikings were almost exclusively ginger.
When they raided Britain, ginger hair had never been seen before and their massive mop of unkempt red hair added to their fear factor.

Apparently the red hair gene is dominant and anyone who is ginger can trace their ancestry right back to the vikings.

I am not a viking then. However saying that my youngest is the only blond in a family of dark haired people.

Strumpet Pirate

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th May 2015, 7:24 AM BST

lol I love Hancock great comedy.

Strumpet

Never tire of listening to HHH, or The Goons. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2015, 9:29 AM BST

Never tire of listening to HHH, or The Goons. :)

I love the one where he is a pilot and somehow Kenneth Williams gets taken along for a ride and they have to eject out of it, I have no idea what the name of the skit was called. I haven't heard it for donkeys years.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th May 2015, 9:35 AM BST

I love the one where he is a pilot and somehow Kenneth Williams gets taken along for a ride and they have to eject out of it, I have no idea what the name of the skit was called. I haven't heard it for donkeys years.

Strumpet

That's from The Diary, where as he reads it he dreams/speculates on what he could have made of himself in various professions if only circumstances had been different, and yes, very funny.

Here is the complete prog. enjoy! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2BhWTljNc

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2015, 9:51 AM BST

That's from The Diary, where as he reads it he dreams/speculates on what he could have made of himself in various professions if only circumstances had been different, and yes, very funny.

Here is the complete prog. enjoy! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2BhWTljNc

You little angel Lovey thank you so much mate.

Strumpet

You're welcome. :)

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th May 2015, 6:46 AM BST

I prefer it pumping through a body myself?

Strumpet

This is when I back off a joke because I am creeping myself out!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th May 2015, 9:14 AM BST

Haha... wow!