Car Share Page 7

Quote: fasty @ 21st May 2015, 7:58 PM BST

Surely the in-car scenes are filmed on a trailer? Elf 'n Safety would have kittens :O

I'm not sure if it was on a trailer or not, but it was towed. There was absolutely NO visibility from the car!

An article about filming: http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/techfacils/behind-the-scenes-car-share/5088588.article?blocktitle=Production-Feature&contentID=1169

Quote: vinny j @ 22nd May 2015, 10:01 PM BST

Great last episode.

Cant wait to they confirm a second series and I hope it will still be Kayleigh who is car sharing with John.

Aw, fizzled out a bit for me, but that was probably 'cos I was expecting them to get together, considering her circumstances. Great song/dance vid!

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd May 2015, 10:22 PM BST

I'm not sure if it was on a trailer or not, but it was towed. There was absolutely NO visibility from the car!

An article about filming: http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/techfacils/behind-the-scenes-car-share/5088588.article?blocktitle=Production-Feature&contentID=1169

Bleedin' Hell!! Bit OTT?

Really enjoyed this series, hope there'll be series 2. :)

I think Aaron was showing us his time machine?

Hell's teeth :O

Thanks for that picture, very interesting Wave

Loved the name of the shop next to the cafe ;)

I'm not sure the blackberry face thing went anywhere, what was the whole point of that?? Nice wrap up to the show though and leaves the door open for a second series.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 23rd May 2015, 10:56 AM BST

I'm not sure the blackberry face thing went anywhere, what was the whole point of that?? Nice wrap up to the show though and leaves the door open for a second series.

Does it? With a new passenger presumably as Kayleigh is moving away to somewhere in the opposite direction.

Shame if it is 'cos I like her.

They can take up next series in the staff canteen and rename it Car Share 'n Tear.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 23rd May 2015, 12:14 PM BST

They can take up next series in the staff canteen and rename it Car Share 'n Tear.

:D

But surely it should be the 2 of them in the car and since Kayleigh is also one of the writers, she won't write herself out?

Quote: Bonzo @ 23rd May 2015, 4:41 PM BST

:D

But surely it should be the 2 of them in the car and since Kayleigh is also one of the writers, she won't write herself out?

Then she is going to have to move somewhere where John can carry on picking her up - why not she move in with him and he can give her one every day.......... :P

Wow. I was joking when I said he was really driving, but I didn't expect the set up to look like that.

Kayleigh was written a bit too airheaded for my taste, but I'll definitely tune in for series 2.

This shows the importance of trailers. I saw the one where she spills a drink over him. he said 'You're havin a laff' If trailers are supposed to be an advert, I figured it wasn't worth watching. As The Delivery Man was up against it, I went for that and, very good it was.
I then saw a second trailer, where he caught his hand in the car door and shieked out. Quite amusing I suppose.

As TDM finished the week before the last Car Share, I watched it. It was more touching than funny but, very enjoyable. I got the story and the slight tension between them, just from that one episode so it must have something.

Let down by the trailers.

A brilliant end to a brilliant series, can't wait to get the DVD and watch series 2 (if one gets made!)

"Glory hole" Laughing out loud

It's been a good series.