Inside No. 9 - Series 2 Page 11

I enjoyed that immensely, good jokes and good chills. It was very predictable at the start that it was going to be a prank, and didn't take long for the ending to be obvious, but that's OK, they don't all need to be twist fests. It definitely worked beautfully, as drama and comedy. The demon guy was excellent, loved his performance in the downtime.

If I were to be critical, I thought maybe the tone wasn't 100% convincing after the punch: I'm happy for the host to be a dick, and ignore it, but everyone seemed overly calm considering that someone had died. Also, they didn't seem to quite know waht to do with Steve afterwards, he just meekly mumbled then wandered off, which didn't seem to quite add up. Policeman seemed too relaxed too, surely there's be a crash team rushing in after they'd called in a death, and more than one unruffled bobby strolling up (perhaps a stripper comapny had borrowed all the ambualcnes). Small things, all told, though.

I wil be incredibly disappointed oif there's no 3rd series - unless they don't want to write one, of course.

Ah! The Blue Demon Dwarf is played by the man who is the Sontaran Strax in Doctor Who!

I knew I recognised his voice from somewhere.

:O

Nice little interview on Simon Mayo's Radio 2 show this evening with Reece and Steve. Steve said they would like to do a third series or even a film....here's hoping.

Yes it is excellent telly in the vein of series of old like Tales Of The Unexpected, with a comic element added. More plz.