DVD collection Page 22

Quote: marac @ 19th February 2015, 6:05 PM GMT

Yes series 2 episode 4 seems to be missing.

Ah, interesting. I'm missing S2E3, The Good Samaritan. And only have the latter half of S2E6...

Where did you get the 2 Point 4 Children DVDs? I would love to know.

2 Point 4 Children Series 4
2 Point 4 Children Series 5
2 Point 4 Children Series 6
2 Point 4 Children Series 7
2 Point 4 Children series 8

Quote: george roper @ 19th February 2015, 10:38 PM GMT

Where did you get the 2 Point 4 Children DVDs? I would love to know.

He's included programmes recorded and collected from non-legal sources. They're not available to buy anywhere.

Just picked up the complete Porridge Box Set for £8. I dare anyone to watch a single episode without laughing......

Quote: paulted @ 20th February 2015, 2:01 PM GMT

Just picked up the complete Porridge Box Set for £8. I dare anyone to watch a single episode without laughing......

Where was that from? That's very cheep!

Quote: paulted @ 20th February 2015, 2:01 PM GMT

Naff off...

Hallo grom Greece!
My apologies,i had to create a different account,because I forget all the details of my account,after long time!
So nikolaos1960 is ex-nikolaos!
I notice that recently a miracle happened,and the "THE TOP SECRET LIFE OF EDGAR BRIGGS" is out on DVD!!!!!!!!!

So please,before I buy it,and times are harder now,I need to ask this question again,about the specific episode I was looking a few years ago!

"Some agents have a mission to "help escaping" a russian political refuge,member of a russian ballet theatre[or something like that]!
But by a mistake the russians leave the airport,taking a wrong "way" to London,and one of the agents run to a near bar,where the leader was waiting,and start to "scream" to the leader [because of the loud music inside the bar]!
Suddenly the electricity was cut,and the people inside the bar heard the agent who was screaming loud saying this:

'the russians landed to the airport,going to London,and no one can stop them"!!
The people thought about a russian invasion and start to panic!!""

So please could someone confirm, if that episode is included on Edgar Briggs?

Please forgive my bad english!

It's 100% better than my Greek ! :D

Well,Greek language,is very difficult,even for us,so is quite normal,that only a few people speak Greek,around the world!
But on the other hand,in Great Britain,there is Oxford's University Oxford,that is the first and the best,in translating Ancient Greek books!
Since 1980 we use this translations as a reference! Wave

Uh? But...... :)

Just received the complete Dangermouse box set of 10, which at the end of last week was advertised by Amazon as being reduced from £19.27 to £10.70, and now already it is back up to £19.27.

Did someone make a mistake at Amazon? So I've bought it for nearly half price - Get in there! :D

Just noticed also that the complete set of Early Doors I bought at the same time for £6.30 is now £9.11.........must do the lottery........ Cool

Have now acquired the complete set of Queenie's Castle having bought a mint Series 3 from someone on eBay for £3, which is not available on YouTube, but the first two are in their entirety.

So, the lot for well under a fiver! :D

Here are screen prints of the first two series that I authored on to DVD if someone else wants to do the same:-

Just received the Billy Pearce Live at the Grand Theatre Blackpool, mint condition £6 post- paid off eBay - absolute bargain!

Watched the first 15 mins. just now - hysterical! Not stop jokes from the moment he walked on. Not many comedians can do this rapid patter where you a laughing so much you miss the next joke.

A much underrated comedian in my eyes.

I picked up the complete Still Game box set for £16.99
Here's the link :) http://www.base.com/buy/product/still-game-series-1-6-complete-christmas-and-hogmanay-specials/dgc-2edvd0369.htm

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th May 2015, 10:01 AM BST

Just received the Billy Pearce Live at the Grand Theatre Blackpool, mint condition £6 post- paid off eBay - absolute bargain!

Watched the first 15 mins. just now - hysterical! Not stop jokes from the moment he walked on. Not many comedians can do this rapid patter where you a laughing so much you miss the next joke.

A much underrated comedian in my eyes.

I've never even heard of Billy Pearce; he wasn't the one who married a Beverley Sister was he, or was that footballer Billy Wright?

Quote: Fenners The Human @ 12th July 2015, 10:39 AM BST

I picked up the complete Still Game box set for £16.99
Here's the link :) http://www.base.com/buy/product/still-game-series-1-6-complete-christmas-and-hogmanay-specials/dgc-2edvd0369.htm

They showed the first episode on TV a while back, it was OK, but rather dated.

Fun At The Funeral Parlour is going cheap on Amazon. Here's the link:

See Amazon product listing