Writers for new Comedy Central Star Wars series

Hello!

I make videos independently for Comedy Central UK (online) and have had a fun Star Wars themed series commisioned.

I currently work with a couple of writers but we're looking to bring new ideas in, so would be great to know if anyone here is interested.

Now despite the internet being the so called future of television, there appears to be very little money in it! So this is unfortunetly an unpaid oppourtunity, however if we use any of your work then you will be fully credited. The Star Wars angle should mean that this project gets a lot of views and we will have some characters/actors from the films appearing in it.

Whilst being a fan of the films helps, I would say that just a general understanding of what it's about and who the main characters are is enough, as we want this to appeal to casual fans as well as the more hardcore.

If you are interested then do please reply to this thread or email me on jamiestangroom@aol.com and I can give you more information, if you are able to send any previous examples of work that would be great as well but no issues if not.

Best wishes,

Jamie

hi

Surely if you've been commissioned by Comedy Central, you'll get getting paid for it. So why is is an "unpaid" opportuntity?

Mikey have you not had your writers implant yet, you should get onto the council.

It's a cold fusion power pack they stick up your jacksie, so you no longer need to eat, sleep and it's got wifi so you don't even need a mobile contract.

And it lasts a life time so you never need to get paid again.

It's why no one expects to pay writers for....oh f**king anything ever.

Atleast I assume they exist.

It's really got WiFi?
Cool, I'll get onto the Council. :)

You'll never get paid without credits on your CV....

You could if you proved writing ability?