Moone Boy - Series 3

Hmmm. I thought series one was charming, series two less so and now? Why is Sharon Horgan playing *another* character called Sharon a week after the conclusion of Catastrophe?

I wonder if we're getting Series 3 in America?. MOONE BOY introduced me to the Gay Byrne radio show theme-I knew the LATE LATE theme, but not "Tico's Tune".

I saw the 1st episode of Series 3 and what happened to Fidelma and her baby? I love Moone Boy, I think it's one of the better things Chris O'Dowd's done since The IT Crowd.

There has been no Fidelma to date. I'll give ep3 a go tomorrow, but I'm so disappointed :(

Still loving this three series in. Course it reminds me of back home but what pulls it together for me is the acting, it's all so nicely played by everyone, real decent characters and lots of layered humour. Best comedy on TV right now for sure. Thank you Chris O' Dowd!

Episode 3, Fidelma's back with all the insanity that accompanies a new housemate in baby form and all the chaos. Great show.

Is Moone Boy Series 3 going to be the last series or will there be more series? I hope there is more.

Didn't realise this had already come round so fast, but will have to wait for a DVD release anyhow as I still can't get Sky. Still haven't watched the entirety of series 2 but the first few episodes seemed on just the same standard as the first - very funny! My favourite episode is still that one from series one where he painstakingly deconstructs the wall between his garden and the school, just to cut 5 minutes of his daily journey time.

Quote: Richard Saunders @ 14th April 2015, 12:23 AM BST

Is Moone Boy Series 3 going to be the last series or will there be more series? I hope there is more.

Certainly hope so, as well. I always get a few good laughs out of this.

I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed by Series 3 so far. Series 1 and 2 were absolutely great, and Series 3 surely isn't that bad, but it feels like the really good ideas have run out. The jokes and stories feel rather forced and contrived and just not nearly as good as in the first two series. The acting and characters are still great and they are doing their job, but the rest is pretty forgettable.