Kirrin Island - new podcast: call for submissions Page 2

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 7th April 2015, 9:42 PM BST

No excuse to find another paying gig either?

Quite right Paul. Don't do KI if you want instant financial gratification. We don't want the grubby subject of money to get in the way of creativity!

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 7th April 2015, 9:42 PM BST

No excuse to find another paying gig either?

You're right, Paul. This opportunity is only for those who want to learn more about the craft of radio comedy by seeing a show come together. Or just the fun of it. No one is getting paid (including the pro actors).

It's not for those of you already getting plenty of paid comedy writing work.

Thanks to all those who submitted sketches. You should all have got some kind of reply. If you haven't let us know.

We're still going through the one liners.

Hey David,

I was emailed some feedback from Jamie on my sketch, 'Forgetful Stewart', and sent him a second draft before Friday. Not heard anything back, including something indicating that he received it. He mentioned about wanting to go over them all at the weekend, just wondering, could you confirm you did receive the second draft? Ta!

Hello everyone. We've had a few questions about whether second drafts have been received. It's sometimes difficult to reconcile Twitter names with BCG handles and email addresses so not always simple to answer. We track the subs through by sketch name.

We don't have an auto-reply thing on the KI mailbox (but I might add one) and we haven't yet collectively reviewed the rewrites. However if you were asked for a rewrite, I am asking the Script Eds to check for your replies - and let you know if we don't have it - before we move onto the next stage ie no one needs to worry if we haven't yet replied.
Alison.