Anyone Looking For A Comedy Sketch Writer

I'm 27 years of age, and I am looking for people to collaborate with to write some comedy sketches. Just as a bit of fun and a hobby on the side, and if the writing goes well, decide where to take it further.

I have recently moved to London from Wales. I have had a strong interest in writing comedy sketches for the last few years, and was even part of a comedy troupe with some friends of mine from college. Where I would write a sketch, and then we would film and edit the sketches, and share it across YouTube, twitter and Facebook as much as we could.

My passion lies in the writing part of the comedy and coming up with the initial idea, as I don't feel entirely comfortable in front of the camera.

My influences in comedy are Dylan Moran, Mitchell & Webb (Peep Show and their sketch show), Graham Linehan, Ricky Gervais etc.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

If you've just moved to London and want to cooperate on sketches or get yours performed have you tried http://www.londoncomedywriters.com/

Thanks!

I will look into it.

My aim is to strike up a type of comedy partnership, and people to bounce ideas around with.