Comic Relief 2015 Page 2

I watched absolutely none of it - I was supposed to go and see Trevor and Simon perform a special Comic Relief gig at 'The Archie Parker' cafe in south London, but hey, it would have probably been far too crowded for my aspie brain to cope with, plus my friend dropped out, citing work pressure. Hmm.

My parents said that the Mr Bean stuff was too much. I thought of 'The Dancing Priest' from Father Ted when Dermot did his dance marathon thing. Does anyone recall 'Brown Nose Day' from KYTV in the 1990s?

Sorry, I'm cynical - I'm a right cow; just tiring of such 'sleb 'oh aren't I amaaaazzzzzinnng' stuff. Also, I've at least two glasses of wine inside of me. Hic.

I watched the lot, and Mr. Bean was my highlight by a country mile.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 14th March 2015, 6:33 PM GMT

Sorry, I'm cynical - I'm a right cow; just tiring of such 'sleb 'oh aren't I amaaaazzzzzinnng' stuff. Also, I've at least two glasses of wine inside of me. Hic.

I agree. I found the Daniel Craig thing embarrassing. All so lame.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th March 2015, 9:40 PM GMT

I agree. I found the Daniel Craig thing embarrassing. All so lame.

No, I enjoyed that, but the best for me was the National Treasure segments - I thought they were great with some very surprising and rewarding cameos. But unlike Aaron I thought the Mr.Bean was poor, or maybe his new teeth put me off. >_<