Newsjack - Series 12 Page 15

Quote: Bonzo @ 11th March 2015, 9:22 PM GMT

Sketches
Doctors using coffee

Was that one by any chance about how health stories are always really contradictory and confusing?

Quote: notjosh @ 12th March 2015, 9:03 AM GMT

Was that one by any chance about how health stories are always really contradictory and confusing?

Hello - it was like a Casualty parody (well there was Casualty music) and there was a Doctor and a Nurse and Nish was the husband of a patient.
:)

Ah, never mind. I had one based on the same story. Cheers.

Enjoyed attending my first newsjack recording last night, thought there was some really strong stuff in there, well done to everyone who got stuff in. I suspect it might not come out quite as strong as episode two - not having an impressionist like lewis macleod in the cast takes away a good tool for making the sketches pop.

There were some great one liners in there, I really enjoyed the one about the skeletons removed from the undergorund.

Any sketch about a record producer looking for better lyrics to their songs?

Any one-liners that weren't particularly funny? Fingers crossed.

Quote: jabashe @ 11th March 2015, 10:14 PM GMT

Howdy y'all,

Just to add a few to Bonzo's list:

Debates with every single party & many others
Sexy Philip Hammond
James Bond's mum
Torquay footballer coming out as car salesman
Health app insulting someone's health
Statistically accurate date
Advert for human arm

Hope that rings some bells - the top ten current threats sketch was mine so hoping it makes the cut.

The Russian spy one was one of my favourites - if it was yours congrats!

I was getting quite excited as you mentioned a sketch with James Bond's Mum. Then I realized I just wrote a parody of James Bond with a female character called agent Double D Seven.

Better luck next time - Some good topics covered this week though!

Quote: Otterfox @ 12th March 2015, 1:38 PM GMT

Any sketch about a record producer looking for better lyrics to their songs?

I don't remember anything like that, sorry!

Quote: jabashe @ 12th March 2015, 3:52 PM GMT

I don't remember anything like that, sorry!

Ah probably just a bit too good for the show ;) Cheers for the update Jabashe.

That might well be my Russian Spy sketch. Just got the good e-mail!

Got the good email myself this week. 1 in 3 record ain't bad. Well done to everyone joining me

Well done Steve and Kevlar!

Just got the good email too! That's two episode in a row, 6 in 3 series!

Got the good email too so my evil chart sketch is in. Glad to get a credit after nothing in the last two! Well done to everyone else as well.

After 12 series of submitting, got my first 'you're in' e- mail tonight. Thanks to all posters here who have give encouragement and advice.

Well done Blinkered! And well done Jabashe