Hi!

Hi folks just registered today and looking forward to getting involved. Been doing a comedy course at Strathclyde University for the last 7 weeks and the culmination of it takes place tomorrow night at The Yes Bar in Glasgow where 12 of us will take to the stage for the very first time to deliver our own 5 minute set in front of around 100 people! A wee bit nervous but massively excited and looking forward to it.

Quote: jimmac555 @ 9th March 2015, 1:14 PM GMT

Hi folks just registered today and looking forward to getting involved. Been doing a comedy course at Strathclyde University for the last 7 weeks and the culmination of it takes place tomorrow night at The Yes Bar in Glasgow where 12 of us will take to the stage for the very first time to deliver our own 5 minute set in front of around 100 people! A wee bit nervous but massively excited and looking forward to it.

Welcome, and I wish you well..........not for all the tea in China ;)

Cheers Hercules, my family and friends think im mental..... maybe but will soon find out!!

I think you have to be a bit mental

Being mental is an advantage I think ;)

Totally agree guys!! only 6 hours now till first gig! Getting nervous and excited

Best of luck - let us know how you got on............or didn't