Facebook Page 80

Quote: keewik @ 18th July 2014, 10:36 PM BST

What's 'fada'? I need to know all this in view of my Irish ancestry.

It's this 'fáda' little salute on top of the a, thank you Google.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th July 2014, 10:38 PM BST

I presumed it meant wee one.

As in still wees all over the place.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 18th July 2014, 10:41 PM BST

It's this 'fáda' little salute on top of the a, thank you Google.

Ha.

Come on. Don't Laughing out loud. You'll just encourage me to make pathetic comments.

Love this discussion on Facebook with one of our erstwhile members,

Today at work we got an email about someone repeatedly crapping on the floor in one of the toilets on another floor, dirty gets.

D S Ladies or Gents!?

D B I don't think they could tell

Was proud of that, probably one of the best things I've written in years (which isn't saying much).

What was funny was someone said about the signs onthe doors.

I've just had a friends request from somebody called Louis Jose which means absolutely nothing to me and therefore I find it a bit creepy. If anybody can throw light on this please pm me.

I get stuff like this occasionally. I put it down to advertising scams.

Just refuse it.

The thing is, my privacy settings are all set to friends only. Re advertising, this man has a picture and one of his friends seems to be a bit of a religious obsessive so I think he's a real person. Weird

Quote: keewik @ 8th March 2015, 10:33 PM GMT

The thing is, my privacy settings are all set to friends only. Re advertising, this man has a picture and one of his friends seems to be a bit of a religious obsessive so I think he's a real person. Weird

I often get odd friend requests on there (and by that, I don't mean odd friends as I have enough of those). If I don't recognise the name I tend to ignore them.

It's all a mystery to me as to why people become with obsessed with it. Personally you can take that and Twit Twat or whatever it is called and stuff it - couldn't give a monkey's.....................

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 9th March 2015, 12:52 PM GMT

I often get odd friend requests on there (and by that, I don't mean odd friends as I have enough of those). If I don't recognise the name I tend to ignore them.

Same here.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th March 2015, 1:36 PM GMT

It's all a mystery to me as to why people become with obsessed with it. Personally you can take that and Twit Twat or whatever it is called and stuff it - couldn't give a monkey's.....................

Not everyone's obsessed with it Hercules. It's great for some people. Did you see the news about tractors in the 'I read the news today' thread
BTW?

Quote: keewik @ 18th July 2014, 10:36 PM BST

What's 'fada'? I need to know all this in view of my Irish ancestry.

the one who got your mada up the duffa

Quote: Loopey @ 9th March 2015, 1:56 PM GMT

Did you see the news about tractors in the 'I read the news today' thread
BTW?

Ooooh ar bor.

If I 'unfollow' someone, how come I am still seeing their replies to my posts?